5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

Ok...stupid question #1 of probably many lol. For those of you with limiteds (or others as well)...did they get rid of the headlights turning 10 degrees into the turn like on my 2019?

So I actually received an email today after numerous calls and emails and it stated that my vehicle was built and in shipment and I will be notified when it is delivered period point blank no dates ir anything the tracker hasn’t updated at all

Ok...stupid question #1 of probably many lol. For those of you with limiteds (or others as well)...did they get rid of the headlights turning 10 degrees into the turn like on my 2019?
Mine does not appear to have it either. My 2020 limited would kick on the lower fog on the direction you were turning. This one does not, that I have seen. Also, my 2025 does not have the exterior lock button on the door handle. I used that all the time... :(

Mine does not appear to have it either. My 2020 limited would kick on the lower fog on the direction you were turning. This one does not, that I have seen. Also, my 2025 does not have the exterior lock button on the door handle. I used that all the time... :(
I didn't catch that one. Hmmm. That's a big miss. I use that since the truck won't lock itself when I walk away. I have Ramboxes with thousands of dollars worth of stuff in them. I'm always concerned about forgetting to lock my truck.

That lock is still there ...it's just not colored different anymore ..same color as the door handle...I missed it originally lol

That lock is still there ...it's just not colored different anymore ..same color as the door handle...I missed it originally lol
I stand corrected on that one. Ha I tried pushing all over the first day I had it and it didn't do anything. Just went out and tried it and Voila, it worked! Thanks guys!

I didn't catch that one. Hmmm. That's a big miss. I use that since the truck won't lock itself when I walk away. I have Ramboxes with thousands of dollars worth of stuff in them. I'm always concerned about forgetting to lock my truck.
It works, I'm not sure why it didn't the first time I tried it.

I ordered a 2025 Limited Longhorn, essentially full-load, on January 25th. The order was acknowledged about four weeks later, but I didn't get my VIN until May 20th, and then the third week of July we finally received a production date of August 2nd. It has been confirmed that the truck was built that day and as of today it's somewhere between Sterling Heights, Michigan and Calgary, Alberta.

I'm just hoping that it arrives before our first snow, which could be any day now, As soon as snow is in the forecast my '07 Magnum SRT8, one of 3 in Canada the way it's equipped, goes into storage for the winter. It's never seen snow in the 17+ years I've owned it and I'm not about to start now.

All that being said, I genuinely feel your pain. This has been my worst experience with Mother MOPAR since I got my driver's license 59 years ago, and the 2025 will be my 66th Chrysler product. So much of this foolishness coincides with Stellantis and Mr. Taveres arriving from across the pond.

Rant over....................
I ended up ending my relationship with Ram back in April and went with something else. I am extremely happy with my purchase. I don’t see myself going with a Ram in the near future but you never know. My truck ended up being shipped to the dealer without the on-board power system which I assume was holding things up. It didn’t arrive at the dealer until late September. I’m glad I didn’t wait around for it.

Well according to Ram tracker my truck finally went into production Oct. 15th.
Mine went into production when yours did. I called my dealer this morning and asked what the status is and it's still in I status. I guess it's just a gamble as to whether or not our trucks pass inspection and ship quickly or if there's stuff they need to fix.

I ended up ending my relationship with Ram back in April and went with something else. I am extremely happy with my purchase. I don’t see myself going with a Ram in the near future but you never know. My truck ended up being shipped to the dealer without the on-board power system which I assume was holding things up. It didn’t arrive at the dealer until late September. I’m glad I didn’t wait around for it.
What did you end up going with?

I asked Customer Care again about the Forged Blue. Proving yet again I'm a glutton for punishment. I got form letter response from Shiena, saying absolutely nothing. No info on the color availability. No info on my order.
Sigh.
Update: can find three trucks with the forged blue. One, a Rebel, has the black trim that's supposed to be an issue, too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back