5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

Congratulations!!! There's hope for us all that these red ones are starting to get delivered. I can't ***** too much about the wait time as I just ordered a few weeks ago, but I'm eager to part with my money and upgrade my 2017. Gonna be a big step from a big horn to a Tungsten!!
There were actually 2 red ones on the truck that was delivering. Not sure where the other one was heading too

It JUST got delivered at dealer.
That's awesome! Congrats - what a great way to go into the weekend. Can't wait to hear what you think of the drive home, and if it passes your own delivery inspection.
Still hoping to get mine this year. I was really hoping to do the ceramic when I got it, but at this rate, it'll be snowing when I pick it up.
But it does give me hope to see a red Tungsten for real! Enjoy!

Glad I am not the only one waiting for months. I ordered a 2025 Rebel X Mojave Sand 33 gal tank, bed group, trailer tow group, side steps, towing tech group. Ordered July 1st, sched Oct 8th, production Oct 10, built is TBD. I did contact ram customer care via chat and they said mine is in JS status(shipped to storage). Emails from Ram aren't much help every two weeks. Dealer not much help either.

View attachment 191778
Wow. I ordered April 30th, Rebel X and we are basically on the same time line.. frustrating.

Mine says estimated delivery 12/4 which means it needs to ship in the next week or two.. I have my doubts.

Ram tracker still not showing anything. I checked with my dealer apparently my truck is at D1 status now and ETA ship 11/14.

Patently waiting for an update from my dealer. My contact was off the last few days and hence unresponsive(I'll give him a pass on that, everyone deserves a day off). Hoping they can see more than RAM cares agent would divulge to me yesterday.

So, he just got back to me and my order is in status code E, so the frame is being assembled. He's also checking on what available that they can get from another dealer. I know there is one thats 300 miles away that they could get, but not sure what kind of drug deal they'd have to make with that dealer to get it from them and how that would affect my price.

Patently waiting for an update from my dealer. My contact was off the last few days and hence unresponsive(I'll give him a pass on that, everyone deserves a day off). Hoping they can see more than RAM cares agent would divulge to me yesterday.

So, he just got back to me and my order is in status code E, so the frame is being assembled. He's also checking on what available that they can get from another dealer. I know there is one thats 300 miles away that they could get, but not sure what kind of drug deal they'd have to make with that dealer to get it from them and how that would affect my price.
Wow. That was fast. I’m curious as to what your ram tracker shows and if it’s lagging behind dealer status.

Wow. That was fast. I’m curious as to what your ram tracker shows and if it’s lagging behind dealer status.
My ram tracker updated at almost the exact time my dealer texted me the E status. It's like they bugged my conversation. E-mail from Ram came in about 3 hours after the tracker updated. I did chat with a ram cares rep yesterday and they would not give me any status codes or dates, but said it was scheduled.

My ram tracker updated at almost the exact time my dealer texted me the E status. It's like they bugged my conversation. E-mail from Ram came in about 3 hours after the tracker updated. I did chat with a ram cares rep yesterday and they would not give me any status codes or dates, but said it was scheduled.
Yeah Ram cares just flat out sucks. We know the information is available but they inconvenience both us and the dealers for us to have to call the dealers to get status.

Funny that the tracker says it's not built but Customer Care is saying shipped to storage. How did you contact customer care? Might be trying that as I'm getting no response from my dealer at the moment.

My thinking is that they do these in batches, and since I'm seeing a lot of them populate on the online shopping tool, my hopes are that mine is getting built. If the rumor is true that they are prioritizing sold orders over dealer stock orders anyway.
Go to the ram tracker website. Down lower is a contact us link. Then a chat window comes up. In the chat ask to chat with an advocate not a damn robot then ask then what is your status code. Hope this helps.

Are you in western PA or northern SC? I found two Rebels with forged blue in those areas.

In Alabama but ordered out of Louisiana with Mark Dodge. My truck shows on Ram's website if you try to buy online, but just shows as in production.

In Alabama but ordered out of Louisiana with Mark Dodge. My truck shows on Ram's website if you try to buy online, but just shows as in production.
Good deal. Can't wait to see pictures of it! I saw that color on a Wagoneer, with the blackout (Night Edition), and really liked it. I think it'll look very sharp on the Rebel.

Well it still amazes me how us old folks can still get so excited over something as simple as a new truck, the anticipation is killing me but well worth it I hope!!! My status changed this week to Shipped 10/24 and today I got the window sticker. Not sure if I like being the only one to get this truck with all the packages I ordered considering all the issues folks are having so I keep my fingers crossed while holding a nice glass of Bourbon! 🥃 Window sticker attached.

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Back