5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site Vendor accounts now available!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Due to popular demand I have added a site vendor upgrade. A vendor account will allow you to advertise on 5thGenRams with your own Sub forum in the vendors section as well as a 244x100 banner displayed on the main website as well as the forums. Vendors are responsible for their own banners which can either be sent to me through private message or email at [email protected]. Vendor accounts are $25 per month and are billed on a recurring basis. To upgrade to a vendor account click here: https://5thgenrams.com/community/account/upgrades and choose 5thGenRams Vendor on the drop down box. Please allow up to 24 hours for the sub forum to be created and the banner to be posted.

Thanks for your interest, if you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to e-mail me directly.

NGEN

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
We signed up on July 31, 2021. It is now August 4, 2021 and we have yet to hear from anyone.

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
We signed up on July 31, 2021. It is now August 4, 2021 and we have yet to hear from anyone.

You know what would be cool if you built a custom front skid plate to protect the front underside of a ram that installs in front of the engine on non rebel trucks, to protect the open area itself.

Users who are viewing this thread