5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

So, got the call from my dealer today. My truck when into production. Currently in JS(body vendor) status so its built. Been a long time coming. Glad to see most of us here finally getting some movement. Congrats to all who have gotten some progress...to those who haven't yet, lots of support here from the weary. Hope its worth the wait!!

So, got the call from my dealer today. My truck when into production. Currently in JS(body vendor) status so its built. Been a long time coming. Glad to see most of us here finally getting some movement. Congrats to all who have gotten some progress...to those who haven't yet, lots of support here from the weary. Hope its worth the wait!!
Sounds about right. You, me and @FloridaSun are about the same group.

Also little 😞 in the fit and finish of one of the ramboxes...tech at the dealer said they couldn't adjust it anymore, but I'll dig in some more. Other than that, happy in the 1 hour I've had it so far lol.

More as I drive it more.
If that's the only negative you found regarding QC, you are one of the lucky ones. I won't even bother to show you all the issues I had on mine. Every RAM I've owned (going on like 7 or 8 now) has had paint/fitment/QC issues.

It's home! Didn't get many pics...put the mudflaps on and the all weather mats in. First impression is that it's stupid quiet. I couldn't tell it was running at first. Still babying it in the breakin period but I can tell it's got a lot left. It seems to ride better than my 2019..that might be going down to the 20s in the off road package versus the 22's that were on the 2019. Feels more nimble and responsive in the steering as well. I also think they "turned down" the HK sound system...my 2019 with the "same system" has much more bass..it's like the detuned to subwoofer some or something...hopefully they kick it up some in a software update like the did with the 2019s. Also little 😞 in the fit and finish of one of the ramboxes...tech at the dealer said they couldn't adjust it anymore, but I'll dig in some more. Other than that, happy in the 1 hour I've had it so far lol.

More as I drive it more.
Very nice!! What mud flaps did you go with? Do you have a pic of them installed you could share?

Very nice!! What mud flaps did you go with? Do you have a pic of them installed you could share?
If that's the only negative you found regarding QC, you are one of the lucky ones. I won't even bother to show you all the issues I had on mine. Every RAM I've owned (going on like 7 or 8 now) has had paint/fitment/QC issues.
how is your steering wheel? mine has some raised spots on it and not smooth like it's supposed to be.

how is your steering wheel? mine has some raised spots on it and not smooth like it's supposed to be.
Interesting you mention that. Mine actually has the same, and some actual cracking on the bottom portion of it. Never had that before, but annoying when spinning the wheel through your hands.

Mine is smooth, no bumps that I have seen. Actually almost too slick. My 2020 had the wood on the top half.
thank you! that's what I thought it should be smooth. dealer is ordering me a new Steering wheel. I have had a lot of leather steering wheels in trucks and the wife's car and not 1 of those were as bad as this thing is as far as fit of the leather. 1 rear seat has wrinkles in the leather as well. prob won't worry about that right now as the seat cover may shrink up.

1 rear seat has wrinkles in the leather as well. prob won't worry about that right now as the seat cover may shrink up.
It's only going to get worse. That's been an issue with Chrysler seats for years. It's not real leather and it stretches easily and doesn't snap back to original. Something most just learn to live with. It bugs me, but a new seat won't fix the problem.

It's only going to get worse. That's been an issue with Chrysler seats for years. It's not real leather and it stretches easily and doesn't snap back to original. Something most just learn to live with. It bugs me, but a new seat won't fix the problem.
On a positive note, it doesn't seem to be time based deterioration and their honoring their commitment to quality.

And on a side note, can you guys post pics so we know what at to look out for?

@AnthonyRI

Have any of the Rebel's with the X package made it to shipping or are they all in a production or storage status? From the Facebook group and here it seems like no one has gotten one yet. I believe mine moved into storage (JS) this week.

Thanks
Tom

@AnthonyRI

Have any of the Rebel's with the X package made it to shipping or are they all in a production or storage status? From the Facebook group and here it seems like no one has gotten one yet. I believe mine moved into storage (JS) this week.

Thanks
Tom
Same here. Mine has been in production since 09/20. Estimated deliver is 12/04 it has been that way for weeks with no change.

Same here. Mine has been in production since 09/20. Estimated deliver is 12/04 it has been that way for weeks with no change.
I have had a similar timeframe. Production on 8/6 and won’t ship until 10/23 but I’m wondering if that will happen or not. About 2.5 months for both of ours.

You can call your dealer and ask them to look up your order number to get the latest "Status Code" usually 1-3 characters long. Then earlier in this post their is a list with all these codes and details on what that means. Bookmark the list for easy finding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back