5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am curious if anyone has heard anything about their 2025 Ram 1500 Orders. I ordered my Limited back in January 11th and got confirmation of my order but no VIN or any other info. I am curious if anyone else has either received a VIN or got any updates on their order. It seems really quiet and I figured we could just start a feed. I know the HO doesn’t start until ~3/5 but I am curious if anyone with an SO has got any updates.

2025 Ram Limited (In signature)
Ordered January 11th
Received Confirmation shortly after
No VIN.

Jims380da

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the GT package is still available on the 2025 models?

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the GT package is still available on the 2025 models?
The ramtrucks.com builder is up if you want to check for yourself on the builder. Best of luck to you getting it to function properly. :)

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Pretty sure your Limited is going to be a few months. I saw somewhere that only SO engines getting made, not the HO in a Limited.
Making a bunch of different tracking threads just confuses people and spreads out the info.
The truck will get built when it gets built, no sooner no later then that.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty sure your Limited is going to be a few months. I saw somewhere that only SO engines getting made, not the HO in a Limited.
Making a bunch of different tracking threads just confuses people and spreads out the info.
The truck will get built when it gets built, no sooner no later then that.
Thank you for your input.
My post mentioned that I'm aware the HO won't start until 3/5. I assume my truck won't be ready for a long time as I am not concerned when my will be built. I am curious if anyone else is seeing anything specifically the SO. I am aware that Trucks are showing up on dealer sites which isn't what I am asking. I am asking if peoples personal orders are getting any updates.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
I am curious if anyone has heard anything about their 2025 Ram 1500 Orders. I ordered my Limited back in January 11th and got confirmation of my order but no VIN or any other info. I am curious if anyone else has either received a VIN or got any updates on their order. It seems really quiet and I figured we could just start a feed. I know the HO doesn’t start until ~3/5 but I am curious if anyone with an SO has got any updates.

Ordered January 11th
No VIN.
I ordered my limited about week behind you and I have not heard any more than you have so far.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I checked all of our orders, 8 Limited models ordered-non with vin #. Many Laramies and Big Horns in process and going through the system. A few in the inspection process.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I ordered my 24, in late June, long before production started. Didn't get built until 6 weeks after production started. They don't get built in the order they were ordered.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I checked all of our orders, 8 Limited models ordered-non with vin #. Many Laramies and Big Horns in process and going through the system. A few in the inspection process.
Fantastic that is what I was looking for. So it looks like SO's are getting through the line. I was just curious if they work on Dealer stock first or if they just shuffle everything in and just let the cards fall where they may.

Csprout01

Reaction score
ORDER NUMBER: 60458046
VIN:TBD
ORDER PROCESSED: FEB-10-2024
ESTIMATED DELIVERY: TBD
This is for a '25 tungsten, but I think they are getting pushed back...

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
. I was just curious if they work on Dealer stock first or if they just shuffle everything in and just let the cards fall where they may.
you have been a member since 2018, almost everyone who has ordered a truck and posted here have asked the same question.

when someone figures out the order these trucks are built they need to play the lotto

because even the experts eighty and tripleB have not figured it out

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
you have been a member since 2018, almost everyone who has ordered a truck and posted here have asked the same question.

when someone figures out the order these trucks are built they need to play the lotto

because even the experts eighty and tripleB have not figured it out
Thanks for your feedback.

I have been here since I got my 2019, but never ordered a truck always purchased from the dealer lot. If no one knows then just say that. I was curious so I asked.

dcchris311

Reaction score
I check the status of my truck daily, sometimes twice a day....yeah I have a problem lol. I placed my order on December 12 and confirmed on the 6th of January. I hope it's on the first batch of HO trucks to get built, I really need a vehicle. I've had a loaner for the past year.....

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes. I am not concerned with my truck order just wanted to see if anyone else had any updates.
@AnthonyRI posted an update on a few his dealership has on order. A few are in "inspection".

There really is no rhyme or reason (aside from parts availability and scheduling) which we will never know.

I've ordered a 2016 F150 and a 2019 Ram (back in 2018). Think I had both in about 30 days (I'm close enough they get trucked to my dealer from the plant). But, I got lucky, really lucky l.

Hell, I started the order tracking thread.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@AnthonyRI posted an update on a few his dealership has on order. A few are in "inspection".

There really is no rhyme or reason (aside from parts availability and scheduling) which we will never know.

I've ordered a 2016 F150 and a 2019 Ram (back in 2018). Think I had both in about 30 days (I'm close enough they get trucked to my dealer from the plant). But, I got lucky, really lucky l.

Hell, I started the order tracking thread.
Yeah I didn’t know who was doing order tracking because Triple_b did it for the past 2 years and I sent him a Private message and I am sure he has other things to do. I didn’t know if 2025 would get its own like 2023 and 2024. I am just going to follow the web tracker since that’s the only way for me to know when MY truck is on its way. I don’t have any hopes my Truck will show up anytime soon.

Koop74

Reaction score

Ordered January 11th
No VIN.
I ordered my 2025 ram tungsten in January 31 and has not even been scheduled!

dcchris311

Reaction score
I ordered my 2025 ram tungsten in January 31 and has not even been scheduled!
I ordered mine back in December when the banks opened up and it hasn't been scheduled.....I doubt they'll go by who put their order in first.....

Users who are viewing this thread