5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

Not sure how much I trust the Ram Tracker. Trying not to beat up the dealership. They did tell me it's D1 and I have the VIN, but that all seems notional. It's interesting to me that if I search Ram Trucks for Tungstens in the Red that they seem to randomly populate as in stock, which leads me to believe the tracker is not accurate at all.

Example, I searched for nationwide Red Tungstens yesterday and there were 26 listed. Closest one was 450 miles from me and was in a being built status. Today, there are 27 available and the closest one is 350 miles from me and is in stock (not being built).

Ok you all finally got me to join just to try and glean any types of insight as to what to expect. Posted the details of my order in my signature and will do my best to keep it updated.
Another Detroit Lions Fan!! Maybe they will bring us some luck with our Builds.. LOL

Another Detroit Lions Fan!! Maybe they will bring us some luck with our Builds.. LOL
Might have to go to a home game and stop by Sterling Heights and knock some heads!! LOL

I lived there when I got into sports and Barry was playing for them then, so I became a lifelong fan. Been waiting forever for these past couple seasons. Got to go to Ford Field last year for the playoff game against the Bucs. Actually got to sit next to Ben Capp! Great dude!!

Attachments

• Lions pic.jpg
    Lions pic.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 7
Might have to go to a home game and stop by Sterling Heights and knock some heads!! LOL

I lived there when I got into sports and Barry was playing for them then, so I became a lifelong fan. Been waiting forever for these past couple seasons. Got to go to Ford Field last year for the playoff game against the Bucs. Actually got to sit next to Ben Capp! Great dude!!
NICE!! I moved from there a few years ago… But got to go to the games when I was there.. Ford Field is nice!! I’m going to see them in Houston. If I get back home before you do I’ll stop by SHAP myself.. LOL.

Not sure how much I trust the Ram Tracker. Trying not to beat up the dealership. They did tell me it's D1 and I have the VIN, but that all seems notional. It's interesting to me that if I search Ram Trucks for Tungstens in the Red that they seem to randomly populate as in stock, which leads me to believe the tracker is not accurate at all.

Example, I searched for nationwide Red Tungstens yesterday and there were 26 listed. Closest one was 450 miles from me and was in a being built status. Today, there are 27 available and the closest one is 350 miles from me and is in stock (not being built).
Seriously, a magic eight ball is probably more reliable. PetePA used to pull number for us, once upon a time.

Mine went into production when yours did. I called my dealer this morning and asked what the status is and it's still in I status. I guess it's just a gamble as to whether or not our trucks pass inspection and ship quickly or if there's stuff they need to fix.
We have the same build except for color. I've been reading your posts so i was wondering if they started my build around the same time. It finally showed up this morning on Ram tracker. Only 8 days later. Lol. When my salesman e-mails me with updates i pretty much already know what he tells me by being in this forum. I'm assumimg you live in PA and since i'm in Jersey it will be interesting how close together we get them delivered. Thanks for the info you post.

Last edited:
I asked Customer Care again about the Forged Blue. Proving yet again I'm a glutton for punishment. I got form letter response from Shiena, saying absolutely nothing. No info on the color availability. No info on my order.
Sigh.
Update: can find three trucks with the forged blue. One, a Rebel, has the black trim that's supposed to be an issue, too.
I ordered a fordged blue rebel that is either in shipment or storage, I haven't followed up with the dealer this week to check. My tracker is lagging and shows still in production like it has for more than 3 weeks now.

I ordered a fordged blue rebel that is either in shipment or storage, I haven't followed up with the dealer this week to check. My tracker is lagging and shows still in production like it has for more than 3 weeks now.
Are you in western PA or northern SC? I found two Rebels with forged blue in those areas.

I ordered a red tungsten. It’s built and in KZS status. It’s apparently in the truck waiting to be delivered to Ontario, says delivery between 19 and 31 Oct

From what I've ben reading, they just started production up and kicked it into a higher gear. At least that's what I'm hoping. 4 months is a long time to wait for a truck when I am seeing them pop up at other locations that are less than a days drive away. So tempting to drive up and pick up the one in Wisconsin right now. Lol!!

Glad I am not the only one waiting for months. I ordered a 2025 Rebel X Mojave Sand 33 gal tank, bed group, trailer tow group, side steps, towing tech group. Ordered July 1st, sched Oct 8th, production Oct 10, built is TBD. I did contact ram customer care via chat and they said mine is in JS status(shipped to storage). Emails from Ram aren't much help every two weeks. Dealer not much help either.

1729788742805.png

Glad I am not the only one waiting for months. I ordered a 2025 Rebel X Mojave Sand 33 gal tank, bed group, trailer tow group, side steps, towing tech group. Ordered July 1st, sched Oct 8th, production Oct 10, built is TBD. I did contact ram customer care via chat and they said mine is in JS status(shipped to storage). Emails from Ram aren't much help every two weeks. Dealer not much help either.

View attachment 191778
Funny that the tracker says it's not built but Customer Care is saying shipped to storage. How did you contact customer care? Might be trying that as I'm getting no response from my dealer at the moment.

My thinking is that they do these in batches, and since I'm seeing a lot of them populate on the online shopping tool, my hopes are that mine is getting built. If the rumor is true that they are prioritizing sold orders over dealer stock orders anyway.

Funny that the tracker says it's not built but Customer Care is saying shipped to storage. How did you contact customer care? Might be trying that as I'm getting no response from my dealer at the moment.

My thinking is that they do these in batches, and since I'm seeing a lot of them populate on the online shopping tool, my hopes are that mine is getting built. If the rumor is true that they are prioritizing sold orders over dealer stock orders anyway.
My dealer has been less than helpful too. Very frustrating

It JUST got delivered at dealer.
Congratulations!!! There's hope for us all that these red ones are starting to get delivered. I can't ***** too much about the wait time as I just ordered a few weeks ago, but I'm eager to part with my money and upgrade my 2017. Gonna be a big step from a big horn to a Tungsten!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Back