5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

Hopefully they hold that for you ..course at this point, I don't really think shipped means anything other than they finished it and it's going to a lot awaiting transportation...which is kinda nonsense.
That was the case with mine it sat for another 4 weeks.

Has anyone received 2025 yet with both towing mirrors and 360 degree camera system? I know when I bought my 2019 the towing mirrors ended up deleting the 360 views...I'm hoping they fixed that since then, or you can have both the 360 views and towing mirrors, otherwise I'm going to be irritated that I ordered the towing mirrors lol. I know the new tow mirror have camera in them.

Less than three weeks from ordered to shipped. I'm impressed.

View attachment 190113
Fitzpatrick's called Thursday morning to say it arrived. I believe it came through Canada to Albany and then trucked. Estimated delivery on tracker had changed to SEP-30. Hope you all still waiting get yours soon.

Attachments

• IMG_2095.JPG
    IMG_2095.JPG
    165.3 KB · Views: 17
Took delivery of my truck today. I am in love with it. I don’t have any pictures because it’s raining because of the hurricane but I will post some tomorrow.
Congrats, mine is supposed to be in on Monday. But it will be a few days getting accessories installed before I pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back