5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

I'm pretty new in this forum and RAM. But I'm glad that I usually search in google before doing anything, and found this forum with lots of great information. I just ordered mine (Tungsten) and received VON. I'm going to wait and check on RAM website for couple of month!

Costum order 2025 RAM 1500 Tungsten
Ordered: 09/25/24
Confirmed: 09/26/24

I'm pretty new in this forum and RAM. But I'm glad that I usually search in google before doing anything, and found this forum with lots of great information. I just ordered mine (Tungsten) and received VON. I'm going to wait and check on RAM website for couple of month!

Costum order 2025 RAM 1500 Tungsten
Ordered: 09/25/24
Confirmed: 09/26/24
Welcome, they are a little behind on tungsten’s but I really think you won’t have to wait as long as some of us have. I to came across this forum shortly after I ordered my Limited. There is a wealth of knowledge here and then members are very helpful as well.

Welcome, they are a little behind on tungsten’s but I really think you won’t have to wait as long as some of us have. I to came across this forum shortly after I ordered my Limited. There is a wealth of knowledge here and then members are very helpful as well.
Thanks. It becomes a routine of my afternoon to read and learn here.

Sure hope the extra $1000 goes into next week. I hope to get mine for Thursday or Friday.
I can't imagine it won't stay at $4,000 for at least a couple of months, or until sales measurably increase versus the competition. They are under significant pressure to increase sales for a variety of reasons. I'm thinking that it's to the point that they're going to begin compromising margins for share/revenue due to all the UAW issues, search for a new CEO, etc.

There is hope! Ordered my Limited Night Edition on January 6 and finally took delivery of it last night around 9:30 PM. What's amazing is that it left MD on Tuesday morning of this week. That was fast! In spite of some hiccups with STLA along the way, my experience with MD/Anthony has been awesome and dare I say the best car buying experience we've had.

This truck looks and feels amazing almost making me not want to defile it by touching it! Time to plan next steps and learn all about it.

View attachment 190389
I just picked up my Limited Night Edition on Monday. Same truck. I love it. The black is a beauty -- getting the windows tinted Saturday and wider tires on Monday. Will also post pics afterwards.

Anthony/Aaron are awesome managers. I wish they owned a cadillac dealer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back