5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

Well It isn’t a mythical creature here is some early pics of it.
While a wives tale (or is it a bullfighter tale), as one who lives in South Dakota and is often hunting where there are bulls (bovine and bison), I shiver when I think of owning a red truck as I imagine every hunting trip a demolition derby. White, silver, tan/sandstone or black are all I can imagine as safe. :)

That's the PERFECT color!!! I also dig the chrome bumpers (I don't know why those are so hard to find these days).
thank you, the only reason I ordered the 25 was because I couldn't find what I wanted with chrome bumpers in a 2024. I still like chrome; it holds up better than painted front ends in my opinion. even this one I don't care for the color fender corner on each side but I am going to try PPF on those this time and see if it helps as these are way bigger areas than my chevy have had in the past. getting leveled today and going for ceramic and PPF Thursday. hope to take delivery Saturday.

thank you, the only reason I ordered the 25 was because I couldn't find what I wanted with chrome bumpers in a 2024. I still like chrome; it holds up better than painted front ends in my opinion. even this one I don't care for the color fender corner on each side but I am going to try PPF on those this time and see if it helps as these are way bigger areas than my chevy have had in the past. getting leveled today and going for ceramic and PPF Thursday. hope to take delivery Saturday.
That's why I ordered chrome bumpers as well, my 2020 painted front bumper looks terrible with all the rock chips.

I am same way. I use StarBrite Chrome and Stainless Polish on my 2020 Limited. It is Marine grade and keeps it shining like new.

1727799649939.png

Updated estimated delivery date of October 23rd. Why is waiting so hard? Can't I just have Amazon ship it? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm personally still trying to figure out what month TBD falls in.....since 18 days after build and "ship", I'm still showing estimated delivery of TBD.

Well, I just had something happen to my girl (my dog) who has been with me for 12 years. She's going to be fine, and will live another 4+ years but she's partially disabled now. I haven't thought about the truck in a week. For those of you who, like me, were going nuts over the wait - don't for a minute let it drive you to stop appreciating everything you do have.

My girl, a Shiba, experienced a rare eye condition about 10 days ago that made her blind in one eye. She's still her normal sassy self but wow I never knew how strong the dog/human attachment could be.

2 weeks ago I was telling folks that I wasn't gonna let her in my new truck. Today, she's gonna be passenger #1 when I get it and to be damned with any fur or scratches to the interior.

My first pic when I get it on here is gonna be with my girl in the passenger seat.

Okay, my first truck came in last week. I had ordered 2 because I wanted the short bed and bench seat, but there was a restriction for some reason, so I ordered a long bed. 3 days later, restriction was lifted, dealer gladly ordered me a second, identical, but short bed and running boards, because I forgot on the first order.

So, both went into production at the same time, but went to JS status. The Long bed then shipped and has been sitting at my dealership, the short bed stayed in JS, I figured it was the steps holding it up.

But I fear it was something bigger.

Just got the window sticker and shipping notice on the short bed. Appears to be missing all the bumper sensors....
Note on the left the missing cross path, early collision, park sense, etc .. wonder if that was the delay, basically had to get someone to program a truck that was meant to have those features but didn't.

Needless to say, with the October incentives getting better, I'm going to get the long bed.

She's a beauty.

Attachments

• IMG_20241001_203822.jpg
    IMG_20241001_203822.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 20240913_165408.jpg
    20240913_165408.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back