5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

Thanks, it's going to Fletcher Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep in Joplin, MO. VIN is 1C6SRFLPXSN603058 just in case.
All right here is what I found. CASSENS have only 1 entry for Fletcher and it's listed as Fletcher Chrysler products. dealer number 67311 with a zip code of 46131. but that's not a Joplin ZIP I don't believe. so, I searched that dealer # and they do not have your truck yet on Cassens site. so, either hasn't been released to Cassens from ST heights or its going rail and I have no idea how to track that.

All right here is what I found. CASSENS have only 1 entry for Fletcher and it's listed as Fletcher Chrysler products. dealer number 67311 with a zip code of 46131. but that's not a Joplin ZIP I don't believe. so, I searched that dealer # and they do not have your truck yet on Cassens site. so, either hasn't been released to Cassens from ST heights or its going rail and I have no idea how to track that.
Thanks! You are amazing! I appreciate it.

Thanks! You are amazing! I appreciate it.
their last delivery was one unit, and the vin did not match yours. it was loaded in Aurora ILL. and delivered to dealer from there. I suspect Aurora is a rail terminal. whats throwing me is the Zip code difference unless the dealer has a different location that handles all the administration work .

their last delivery was one unit, and the vin did not match yours. it was loaded in Aurora ILL. and delivered to dealer from there. I suspect Aurora is a rail terminal. whats throwing me is the Zip code difference unless the dealer has a different location that handles all the administration work .
I'm not sure. That zip is Indiana. This dealership is pretty big around here and they are based out of Arkansas. So close to getting it though. I should just be patient.... said no female ever!

I'm not sure. That zip is Indiana. This dealership is pretty big around here and they are based out of Arkansas. So close to getting it though. I should just be patient.... said no female ever!
I am wondering if your truck is going by train and another trucking company is going to be picking it up. absolutely nothing else shows but that one dealer for fletcher.

looks like my truck left Cassens at 5:00 am this morning for my dealers. :)🥳 that is if its correct lol. its not their yet though so who knows how many stops the truck has.
Any chance you could just have them deliver that one to NY? It's close enough to my build that I won't complain 😜

looks like my truck left Cassens at 5:00 am this morning for my dealers. :)🥳 that is if its correct lol. its not their yet though so who knows how many stops the truck has.
It should be there today unless the truck has an issue (mine broke a hydraulic hose and was delayed a day). Worked in my favor though as I saw her arrive.

There's a Fletcher Ram in Franklin, Indiana, although Rams should truck there direct from SHAP.

This is very much my story also (except it was F150's instead of Silverado's). This will be the 5th vehicle I have purchased from Granger Motors (who has been great as usual @Zach@granger), but the first non-Ford. This has been overly painful compared my experiences with Ford's process. Oh well, good things come to those who wait? :ROFLMAO:
Thank you for your continued support :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back