5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

Hopefully I will be able to answer this soon. I know what you mean, I was disappointed with my 2020 because of this same issue.
I did catch one of the YouTube videos online with someone with the trailering mirrors, and I could swear i see the surround camera icon on the screen during the review, so maybe there is hope.

dont put alot of faith in that tracker. mine still shows TBD under shipped but its supposed to be at dealers today. even when mine finally said shipped didnt mean it was on the way. I am convinced all that means is the plant has released it to the carrier.
It shows correctly (with the build date of 9/24) once you log in and look at it. This was just the email that was sent to me. :rolleyes:

Yes, it does. and I know it's on the Hauler for today at Cassens heading to my dealer with 3 others of their orders.
Did you find that info on the Cassens website or from the dealer? So far says can't find Vin or dealer code when I search on their site.

Did you find that info on the Cassens website or from the dealer? So far says can't find Vin or dealer code when I search on their site.
Same here...but I believe that it's because mine has left the lot to start it's train ride yet (as of last Friday at least).

It’s strange they don’t have your dealer. Yours may go by train and another trucking company delivers it from the terminal possibly. I would feel better about yours going through cassens if they had your dealer number.

View attachment 190564
Guys just found this on Cassens. That is mine at the top. Says it shipped to DANA test facility. Is this normal?
I have no idea, unless they randomly test some? That's an automotive proving ground, although I see they also do quality containments, etc.

View attachment 190564
Guys just found this on Cassens. That is mine at the top. Says it shipped to DANA test facility. Is this normal?
I'm clueless on that one. my Cassens receipt just like that one shows 4 trucks to my dealer. why would they be sending somebody's finished truck to a test facility?

my truck is at my dealers :):):):):):) it's been a long wait fellas. Have to go to drug store after work will stop by and take pre lim photos. but it will be different when picked up.
Congrats!
Salesman called this morning. Truck will be at dealership tomorrow. Less than a month from order to delivery. 😂😂😂
Congrats, that's an order to delivery time that's back to normal. Let's hope they keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back