5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ski Bum

Reaction score
Update for the group. Ordered 5/31, Scheduled July 8, Just got E-Mail today status change to In Production, but Estimated Delivery Date October 20, 2024...

TroyJonesSF

Reaction score
Update for the group. Ordered 5/31, Scheduled July 8, Just got E-Mail today status change to In Production, but Estimated Delivery Date October 20, 2024...
They clearly don’t want to disappoint on delivery or “in production” means they printed the parts list. :). But Congrats. Think I am unrealistic to hope for a September delivery.

Speaking of delivery, can my dealer arrange for me to pick up in Detroit? Good time of the year to drive to the Upper Peninsula, catch a Packer game, maybe shoot a grouse, and play a round of golf in Hudson Wisconsin.

PetePA

Reaction score
They clearly don’t want to disappoint on delivery or “in production” means they printed the parts list. :). But Congrats. Think I am unrealistic to hope for a September delivery.

Speaking of delivery, can my dealer arrange for me to pick up in Detroit? Good time of the year to drive to the Upper Peninsula, catch a Packer game, maybe shoot a grouse, and play a round of golf in Hudson Wisconsin.
I'd say it's definitely unrealistic for you to get in September. In fact, I don't think I'll get before October. You're probably October - January.

Beachumz

Reaction score

I don't know. My dealership texted me 08/06 saying it was at pint already. Ram tracker updated to in production on 08/08 (but listed it starting at 08/05). Dealership texted me 08/09 that is was JS in storage and should be done. Today 08/10 I just got the email and text from ram that the truck just now started production.

Bottom line. Check with the dealership. Ram knows their system sucks big ol..... B's and always tell you dealership will know the most. Coming to really and truly belive that statement.

PetePA

Reaction score
I don't know. My dealership texted me 08/06 saying it was at pint already. Ram tracker updated to in production on 08/08 (but listed it starting at 08/05). Dealership texted me 08/09 that is was JS in storage and should be done. Today 08/10 I just got the email and text from ram that the truck just now started production.

Bottom line. Check with the dealership. Ram knows their system sucks big ol..... B's and always tell you dealership will know the most. Coming to really and truly belive that statement.
I worked in a custom job shop and it can be a **** show. Ram is not a custom job shop. They have a limited number of products. I'd love to know why this is happening. I know that the union will make things more difficult, but no clue as to the root causes.

Peterhenric

Reaction score
Mine is in a similar spot. In production since Aug 5 but estimated delivery is not until Oct 23.

Wonder if it could be waiting on certain parts? Something they can mfg the truck but not finish it? Like a screen or special part or something? I have no knowledge of anything like this but it would make sense. That’s assuming the Oct delivery dates are accurate.

jhoffman63

Reaction score
Thank you for contacting Ram Truck Information Center.

Congratulations on your new build! This is very exciting!

This is a courtesy email update regarding your 2025 Ram 1500 factory order status.

My name is Heather, and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process. I have opened this special tracking file to provide you with available status updates along the way.

I see your current status is waiting for production to begin!
More BS from Dodge, ordered in Feb and still nothing!

I am now reviewing this concern to assist with a quicker resolution. As soon as I have further information I will reach out to you, or every couple weeks if there are no changes.

If you have any outstanding questions or order update inquiries, we do encourage you to reach out to your ordering dealership for the fastest response possible. Additional email communications provided to this email are un-monitored and will be responded to once additional updates are available to share.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Ram Truck Family!

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance by replying to this email or calling us at (866) 726-4636.

Best wishes,
Heather
Ram Information Center

dammitbobby

Reaction score
Thank you for contacting Ram Truck Information Center.

Congratulations on your new build! This is very exciting!

This is a courtesy email update regarding your 2025 Ram 1500 factory order status.

My name is Heather, and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process. I have opened this special tracking file to provide you with available status updates along the way.

I see your current status is waiting for production to begin!
More BS from Dodge, ordered in Feb and still nothing!

I am now reviewing this concern to assist with a quicker resolution. As soon as I have further information I will reach out to you, or every couple weeks if there are no changes.

If you have any outstanding questions or order update inquiries, we do encourage you to reach out to your ordering dealership for the fastest response possible. Additional email communications provided to this email are un-monitored and will be responded to once additional updates are available to share.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Ram Truck Family!

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance by replying to this email or calling us at (866) 726-4636.

Best wishes,
Heather
Ram Information Center
I get the same bs emails from “heather“ I’m convinced its luck of the draw.

Users who are viewing this thread