5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peterhenric

Reaction score
I was all proud of myself for being patient, but 16 weeks and back into D... I'm not so proud anymore :ROFLMAO: Hopefully you get yours before you get to the spot I'm at - irritated to the point that I want to cancel my order (but won't, of course) due to horrible customer service and what feels like bait and switch (related to lead times).
No. I would have lost my patience a long time ago if I was in your position. It would be very frustrating.

Scott Bowman

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to cancel their order and get their deposit back? I ordered a Tungsten back in February. I was communicated to once that it went to "D" status and there it has remained with no communication, no status update, no nothing. This is ridiculous. I would like to cancel my order which was through Mark Dodge and get my money back so that I can go purchase a vehicle that I can actually get. My current truck, a '22 F150 Powerboost King Ranch has been great, but it is a company truck and I will be selling my company in September. The truck goes with the purchaser so I need to replace it. I loved the Tungsten, agreed to pay over $92K for it, but can't even get the courtesy of an update every once in a while. Not Mark Dodge's fault I know, but my first foray with Ram has not been good enough for me to continue down this path.

trmc47

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to cancel their order and get their deposit back? I ordered a Tungsten back in February. I was communicated to once that it went to "D" status and there it has remained with no communication, no status update, no nothing. This is ridiculous. I would like to cancel my order which was through Mark Dodge and get my money back so that I can go purchase a vehicle that I can actually get. My current truck, a '22 F150 Powerboost King Ranch has been great, but it is a company truck and I will be selling my company in September. The truck goes with the purchaser so I need to replace it. I loved the Tungsten, agreed to pay over $92K for it, but can't even get the courtesy of an update every once in a while. Not Mark Dodge's fault I know, but my first foray with Ram has not been good enough for me to continue down this path.
I ordered mine from Mark Dodge on Feb 15th. Mine went into production on July 26 and is presently listed as in inspection. It was supposed to be shipped on 8/5 but obviously that didn't happen. My salesman is on this forum. He is Anthony RI. He should be able to help you. Check with him, the window sticker on mine is $94,510 and my agreed price is less than $82,000.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
What a special business model this is. I wish most of us had a clue about this joke earlier this year. As much as I think the Ram is better than options, I'm sure I would've gone a different route. I will be lucky to see my truck before Christmas. After they announce the 2026 models.
what Ramboy said for sure. I am scared to look anymore as its nearly impossible to believe anything coming from Ram. I wish now I had gone another route. what really frost my Bs is the fact they spent 3 months building trucks they had no buyers for. And are struggling to get those trucks out to the purchasers, no contact except for a Bot, the dealers know less than most of us on here know. it's just a complete **** show!!!

Users who are viewing this thread