5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PetePA

Reaction score
How did you find Ram Chat? I'd appreciate having the experience. LOL
I don't remember exactly. It wasn't as intuitive to find as with Google. I had to talk with a bot first, then type some word to get a real person. The hours were pretty good - it was like 7a - 7p for chat availability.

Ski Bum

Reaction score
Ok, so back to the order update topic...lol.

Just got off a chat with Ram. First thing that was ridiculous is the amount of time it took them to check simple things. I was on the chat for 12 minutes just to get a status update on my order - specifically to check on the estimated ship date.

Adrian (name in the chat) told me that my truck was IN PRODUCTION. I spoke with my dealer last week and he stated that it was still in D1 status. Considering the plant is closed, I find this hard to believe. Maybe it's true - I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Adrian also told me that the vehicle's estimated arrival date at the dealership was 8/10. I asked him to clarify this, and he then stated that he meant the estimated SHIP date is 8/10.

I tried to copy/paste the chat once it concluded to post here, but the chat closed before I could do it!

I've recently communicated with the Google Store via chat and it was MUCH quicker and they were much more informed.

Overall, I'd probably give Ram chat a C+ and Google an A (just for reference).
Can you share the link for chatting with Ram to get an update?

PetePA

Reaction score
Well... since I got 2 requests, I took a look.

I was signed in, so you might have to be signed in. Scroll to the bottom and it's on the left - "Chat Now"

Ski Bum

Reaction score
Well... since I got 2 requests, I took a look.

I was signed in, so you might have to be signed in. Scroll to the bottom and it's on the left - "Chat Now"
Thanks, worked. it re-directed to FCA Mopar, and I was able to initiate a chat. You start with the bot, but then it quickly directs you to enter "Other" for the brand, and then type "Advocate" in the message box, this gets you to a customer advocate.

PetePA

Reaction score
Thanks, worked. it re-directed to FCA Mopar, and I was able to initiate a chat. You start with the bot, but then it quickly directs you to enter "Other" for the brand, and then type "Advocate" in the message box, this gets you to a customer advocate.
Well let us know what you find out :)

Ski Bum

Reaction score
Update - TL;DR the chat was useless. The person (Ryan) could only give me the same status shown on the order tracker website, and that they did not have the same access as the dealer and basically said for more info you gotta talk to your dealer...

Users who are viewing this thread