5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

If they have no record of it then it's either not shipped, on the train, or you have the wrong dealer number.
thanks, I got the dealer number from the Cassens website search. the zip code they had for the dealer was the zip for the city my dealer is in, so I am pretty sure I got the right dealer number when I searched. its probably just Ram playing games still

i would if I knew they had the truck yet. from my search on their website, they don't even have my truck in their files yet.
If they have no record of it then it's either not shipped, on the train, or you have the wrong dealer number.
It's most likely not shipped and not in Cassen's possession yet. He's close enough to the plant his truck won't take a train.

thanks, I got the dealer number from the Cassens website search. the zip code they had for the dealer was the zip for the city my dealer is in, so I am pretty sure I got the right dealer number when I searched. its probably just Ram playing games still
Bring your bolt cutters and I'll meet you outside the fence at the lot that they have all these trucks stored in 🤣

I had a town council meeting so late reporting this but about 5:00 pm I got a email from ram saying my truck is shipped. Interesting this is when Inlog into the tracker it doesn’t show it this way. Then later on I got a text that said my truck was on its way to my dealer. So maybe some light to the end of the tunnel. Side note got my revel level this afternoon for it. Going to have dealer install it why they have it. 1727310117066.png

I had a town council meeting so late reporting this but about 5:00 pm I got a email from ram saying my truck is shipped. Interesting this is when Inlog into the tracker it doesn’t show it this way. Then later on I got a text that said my truck was on its way to my dealer. So maybe some light to the end of the tunnel. Side note got my revel level this afternoon for it. Going to have dealer install it why they have it. View attachment 190374
Hopefully that means something for you. Mines been that way since the 13th (email from them saying shipped on the 17th). Course I think shipped for them just means it left the factory to await transportation.

Hopefully that means something for you. Mines been that way since the 13th (email from them saying shipped on the 17th). Course I think shipped for them just means it left the factory to await transportation.
Fingers crossed, 2 other 1500s both big horns my dealer had on order switched To In transit today also on their web site. My truck isn’t showing up on it but it hasn’t from day one.

interesting screenshot you have there, I haven't seen that at the dealers he always goes into Dealer connect to get my statuses. is that at your dealers or something you have gotten into? inquiring minds lol :ROFLMAO:
Im
Actually an employee at Warren truck but that is a screen shot of track sequence number with the a partial vin and codes if there are any defects it shows up on this screen inside the plant. So they can be addressed before leaving the work area and the line. I asked someone to check on my truck that works there at Sterling Heights and this is what they sent and they told me my truck has been shipped. (Not the right code for shipped) Which is why I asked if anyone knew what the status code IE was.

There is hope! Ordered my Limited Night Edition on January 6 and finally took delivery of it last night around 9:30 PM. What's amazing is that it left MD on Tuesday morning of this week. That was fast! In spite of some hiccups with STLA along the way, my experience with MD/Anthony has been awesome and dare I say the best car buying experience we've had.

This truck looks and feels amazing almost making me not want to defile it by touching it! Time to plan next steps and learn all about it.

IMG_0584.JPEG

Last edited:
There is hope! Ordered my Limited Night Edition on January 6 and finally took delivery of it last night around 9:30 PM. What's amazing is that it left MD on Tuesday morning of this week. That was fast! In spite of some hiccups with STLA along the way, my experience with MD/Anthony has been awesome and dare I say the best car buying experience we've had.

This truck looks and feels amazing almost making me not want to defile it by touching it! Time to plan next steps and learn all about it.

View attachment 190389
congrats on getting it, hopefully soon now for me. :)

The long and short of it: Ram tracker means nothing. Our dealers barely learn anything of value until they get notice it has shipped and “Heather” is an “artificial idiot.” But you guys are great handholders and give me hope.

The long and short of it: Ram tracker means nothing. Our dealers barely learn anything of value until they get notice it has shipped and “Heather” is an “artificial idiot.” But you guys are great handholders and give me hope.
this truck order, which is my first Ram ever, has been the most frustrating process out of all my past truck orders and taken by far the longest. even in 2021 my Silverado only took 6 weeks to get to me it was built without VVT though because of chips but I didn't care about that anyway. if it hadn't been for my relationship with my salesman and my trust in them, I would have been long gone by now to be really honest. And having the guys here on the boards going through it also was a help for sure. It at least gave me a sense of hope to get me through this ordeal.

this truck order, which is my first Ram ever, has been the most frustrating process out of all my past truck orders and taken by far the longest. even in 2021 my Silverado only took 6 weeks to get to me it was built without VVT though because of chips but I didn't care about that anyway. if it hadn't been for my relationship with my salesman and my trust in them, I would have been long gone by now to be really honest. And having the guys here on the boards going through it also was a help for sure. It at least gave me a sense of hope to get me through this ordeal.
This is very much my story also (except it was F150's instead of Silverado's). This will be the 5th vehicle I have purchased from Granger Motors (who has been great as usual @Zach@granger), but the first non-Ford. This has been overly painful compared my experiences with Ford's process. Oh well, good things come to those who wait? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
My Limited Night Edition was finally delivered after about a million years of delays to MD earlier this week. I am finalizing the purchase and will then get it shipped to me or fly down and drive it back. The team at MD (as opposed to RAM itself) continues to be outstanding. I doubt I'd ever buy anywhere else. I believe Anthony may be out this week or doing other things, but their GM Aaron G. has been phenomenal. They worked with me to get paperwork changed to reflect the increase in incentive from $3k to $4k that literally just happened from RAM--I feared they would balk or give me a song and dance but they did not. I should not have doubted them, and ended up saving an extra $1k at the last minute.

I'll withhold final praise until the truck is in my possession, but if anyone is on the fence about dealing with MD, I see no reason to be. They are the best dealer I've ever dealt with by a longshot.

My Limited Night Edition was finally delivered after about a million years of delays to MD earlier this week. I am finalizing the purchase and will then get it shipped to me or fly down and drive it back. The team at MD (as opposed to RAM itself) continues to be outstanding. I doubt I'd ever buy anywhere else. I believe Anthony may be out this week or doing other things, but their GM Aaron G. has been phenomenal. They worked with me to get paperwork changed to reflect the increase in incentive from $3k to $4k that literally just happened from RAM--I feared they would balk or give me a song and dance but they did not. I should not have doubted them, and ended up saving an extra $1k at the last minute.

I'll withhold final praise until the truck is in my possession, but if anyone is on the fence about dealing with MD, I see no reason to be. They are the best dealer I've ever dealt with by a longshot.
Thanks for the kind words! I am here . . .but here is that I work remotely... so once your trucks get to the dealership, the guys & gals on the ground handle most of things :)

View attachment 190389
Thank you and enjoy the heck out of the new ride!!

do you know if the 4,000-consumer cash for a finance or cash deal only? or does it apply to Leasing also? I am torn between leasing and buying it. i prefer lease that way I keep my money invested but when they throw big money like that it makes one reevaluate things.

do you know if the 4,000-consumer cash for a finance or cash deal only? or does it apply to Leasing also? I am torn between leasing and buying it. i prefer lease that way I keep my money invested but when they throw big money like that it makes one reevaluate things.
Retail only, lease is different.
Leases are getting some smaller rebates and so-so money factors (though Laramie and bighorn money factor is pretty nice)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back