5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

My MD Tungsten ship date is now 10.10 moved from 9.30...truck is not in production yet.
I'm waiting to hear any day now that my date is moving out, too. I just don't understand how some are already in customer's hands, and they're not even running these yet.

Meanwhile, a bunch of us are still waiting for trucks 🤣
I have almost lost my mind. Ordered in January waited till the end of August for build. Now knowing it’s built but sitting in Michigan ready to ship a meer 100 miles away for 3 weeks and it’s not here yet.

I have almost lost my mind. Ordered in January waited till the end of August for build. Now knowing it’s built but sitting in Michigan ready to ship a meer 100 miles away for 3 weeks and it’s not here yet.
That’s crazy. Looks like 4 weeks to order a Rebel and get it to Louisiana. At least that is what them are telling me.

Well she's shipped - should see it this week or next. I looked up the VIN on the trucking carrier's site and they have the paperwork for it so it should show they have it very soon and they usually load onto the trailer within a day to bring out.

Hoping every expectation is met. I drove another level 2 Laramie but it was missing a handful of options that this order is going to have like the running boards, tech package, hands free, etc. I was pretty impressed with the engine though. Hoping the fuel consumption leads to numbers a bit better than the Hemi.

1727235202664.png

Mine is still not showing as "Built", but it's still in JS and according to my dealer's RAM rep, it's in Yard 2 awaiting a ride.

Mine is still not showing as "Built", but it's still in JS and according to my dealer's RAM rep, it's in Yard 2 awaiting a ride.
Same here. Completed build on 9/13...maybe they can throw mine in the back of your truck to save space, cause apparently they must have a damn bottlemeck at transportation 🤣

Same here. Completed build on 9/13...maybe they can throw mine in the back of your truck to save space, cause apparently they must have a damn bottlemeck at transportation 🤣
I went to Cassens transportation site this morning and looked up my vin., they have no record of it? :mad: assuming they are the transport company. but their trucks are about all I see in my area.

i cant believe your truck isnt built. mine went into production after yours did and mines built.
That is the $80-$90,000 question. Why does it continue to sit for so long? Obviously they have a lot of QC backlogged to walk through and that is what’s going on but it doesn’t make me miss my truck.

I went to Cassens transportation site this morning and looked up my vin., they have no record of it? :mad: assuming they are the transport company. but their trucks are about all I see in my area.
If they have no record of it then it's either not shipped, on the train, or you have the wrong dealer number.

They are the main transporter in this area. They brought mine (and my F150s).

Have your dealer call them, see if they can mark it "hot"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back