5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

Latest update: It arrived at the Jefferson Assembly Plant and then the next destination is Toledo. After that it will go to my dealership. Still no estimated delivery date.

I got the window sticker this morning. Looks like the price for the trailer tow group and Rebel level 2 group prices went up. But yet on the build site it still shows the old prices.

I got the window sticker this morning. Looks like the price for the trailer tow group and Rebel level 2 group prices went up. But yet on the build site it still shows the old prices.
Pretty common. The dealership should honor your original price.

Yes I was told they would. But you would think ram would update their building site with price increase.
The build site is far from accurate, many have posted on here discussing it.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your truck!

Does it populate on the RAM search when you filter for the RHO trim? There's 11 now in production.

I've been closely watching the search. It's definitely not accurate. Here's an example:

Several Tungstens are listed as "in stock" at various dealers. I know of a few of these that were never shown as "in production" or "in transit", yet according to the window sticker they were built on/around 8/20.

I've been closely watching the search. It's definitely not accurate. Here's an example:

Several Tungstens are listed as "in stock" at various dealers. I know of a few of these that were never shown as "in production" or "in transit", yet according to the window sticker they were built on/around 8/20.
Beating a long dead horse, but.... just don't get why they can't be forthcoming. Either tell us the truth of what's going on, or just tell us that they won't. All of the "mis/dis-information" is not helpful or welcome.
I have to wonder if there really are Tungstens just sitting on dealer lots today, while there are long ordered units still waiting to be built.

Additionally not all trucks are showing on ram e shop, my truck never showed up on there even after it shipped. It’s now delivered and I haven’t checked again but if mine didn’t show up I’m sure plenty of others didn’t either.

I've been watching the hurricane season, since Mark Dodge is right on the coast. Looks like Helene will likely go more to the FL panhandle. I'm just waiting for my truck to get built and shipped down to MD, only to have it delayed due to a storm!
Yes - too much time on my hands....

Additionally not all trucks are showing on ram e shop, my truck never showed up on there even after it shipped. It’s now delivered and I haven’t checked again but if mine didn’t show up I’m sure plenty of others didn’t either.
my trucks still not shown up on e shop or the build site and it's been built for almost 3 weeks now. ram has a poor system; Chevys was always updated and current in the past when I ordered those in the past. once you seen it show up online it was just a couple days and the dealer had it on the lot.

Going to pickup my Tungsten at MD on Thursday. Can't wait! Ordered July 9th.
View attachment 190246
sweet. I ordered the same color, too. my order is a couple of weeks behind you. my build date is later next week, but I wouldn't put money on that. Still, it's nice to see a great picture of the Tungsten in this color - thank you!

Mine doesn't show at all. It's on its way to my dealership.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back