5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

Download the RAM app for your phone.
It has a digital glovebox. It has a PDF of your entire owners manual (Yes, I get small screen..) but it ALSO has several videos you can press and watch, which I do find very helpful.
For my truck, the app has 47 different videos, from instrument panel to air ride to tire jack instructions…

Give that a shot.
I just tried, but you have to confirm your VIN in the truck. :( I kinda wanted to check it out while I'm waiting for the truck. Just killin' time....

Been a minute! Love everyone getting their trucks! The H/K system is for sure a beast! Super loud and crisp! The Uconnect is hard to use even coming from my jeep. The home link instruction video for garage door is also backwards and hard to figure out. It was also a HUGE pain to get the Sirius Xm accounts to sync and connect with precious vehicles etc.

But here is a few updated pictures. I got the Bak X4S tonneau cover and tint to match the back. Also the Rough Country rear cargo box which love.

1000014424.jpg20240912_165725.jpg20240912_165648.jpg20240912_165634.jpg20240829_170702.jpg

Still shows in production. But my Salesman just call me to tell me is on train headed to port Allen. Port Allen is about 1.5 hours away from dealership. It’s coming from Sterling Heights plant. Not sure how long that will take.

Attachments

• IMG_5862.png
    IMG_5862.png
    220.5 KB · Views: 21
Still shows in production. But my Salesman just call me to tell me is on train headed to port Allen. Port Allen is about 1.5 hours away from dealership. It’s coming from Sterling Heights plant. Not sure how long that will take.
Must be it's coming with "some assembly required"😂.

Has anyone been able to get their build sheet yet for the 2025's? I have tried several attempts from the link, and I get an unsupported vin message.
just curious as my trucks been built over a week now.

Has anyone been able to get their build sheet yet for the 2025's? I have tried several attempts from the link, and I get an unsupported vin message.
I still can’t pull up my widow sticker. My salesman said they were invoiced for the truck this morning also.

I wasn't able to pull my window sticker up for about a week after it said it was available. But one day it just worked. I also just googled and saw that the build sheet is different. I don't know where that is at to see if I can see mine.

I wasn't able to pull my window sticker up for about a week after it said it was available. But one day it just worked. I also just googled and saw that the build sheet is different. I don't know where that is at to see if I can see mine.
I went to FCA RAM and typed in my VIN. It also says Ooop! Unsupported VIN. :rolleyes:

I still can’t pull up my widow sticker. My salesman said they were invoiced for the truck this morning also.
do you have an account on ram.com? if not sign up for one and once you sign up and log in you should be able to see it from there if your trucks status is built. some of those links then take you to Mopar login use the same credentials. there is a lot more stuff in there. but until that tracker updates to built you prob wont be able to see the window sticker. that tracker is bad some have gotten their trucks and the tracker never updated to built.

do you have an account on ram.com? if not sign up for one and once you sign up and log in you should be able to see it from there if your trucks status is built. some of those links then take you to Mopar login use the same credentials. there is a lot more stuff in there. but until that tracker updates to built you prob wont be able to see the window sticker. that tracker is bad some have gotten their trucks and the tracker never updated to built.
Yes I have account. It shows it’s in production and delivery date of Dec 2

Yes I have account. It shows it’s in production and delivery date of Dec 2
won't show your window sticker till it says built. at least that's how my order has been. as soon as it changes to built there will be a link on that white status page with the 5 bars to your window sticker.

I got mines. I was receiving that message for a few days and then I downloaded the file again and mines appeared. Try using this link

www.ramtrucks.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

Pin in your full vin number, after the equal sign (vin=) on the end

*Edit: oddest thing I was receiving the wrong build sheet (sn602690) for a few minutes until I downloaded the file..a third time. 😅

Attachments

• WindowStickerPDF (3).pdf
    WindowStickerPDF (3).pdf
    96.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20240919-132841.png
    Screenshot_20240919-132841.png
    244.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20240919-132849.png
    Screenshot_20240919-132849.png
    225.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20240919-133405.png
    Screenshot_20240919-133405.png
    255.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I picked it up this afternoon. I smiled all the way home during my 10 mile drive. And the Harmon Kardon system is a beast. But I must say that they really cheaped out when it comes to an owners manual. My 2022 Grand Cherokee had the UConnect 5 system so I'm familiar with how it works. If I ever needed to find something out real quick, the manual was right there in the glove box. Now they give you a quick "how to guide". But for someone who has no clue how to use the UConnect 5 and the 14" display, good luck.
nice ride. I see you are in NJ where did you order this from? I have a lease coming due in April and want to order a new rebel. If you have a good contact let me know

I got mines. I was receiving that message for a few days and then I downloaded the file again and mines appeared. Try using this link

www.ramtrucks.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

Pin in your full vin number, after the equal sign (vin=) on the end

*Edit: oddest thing I was receiving the wrong build sheet (sn602690) for a few minutes until I downloaded the file..a third time. 😅
nope unsupported vin from the link you posted. same message from them all so far. I got my sticker just not the build sheet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back