5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

Been a minute! Love everyone getting their trucks! The H/K system is for sure a beast! Super loud and crisp! The Uconnect is hard to use even coming from my jeep. The home link instruction video for garage door is also backwards and hard to figure out. It was also a HUGE pain to get the Sirius Xm accounts to sync and connect with precious vehicles etc.

But here is a few updated pictures. I got the Bak X4S tonneau cover and tint to match the back. Also the Rough Country rear cargo box which love.

View attachment 190051View attachment 190052View attachment 190053View attachment 190054View attachment 190055
Beautiful truck! I'm really liking that tonneau cover and cargo box. Is that cover water proof? How does it differ from the factory cover?

Beautiful truck! I'm really liking that tonneau cover and cargo box. Is that cover water proof? How does it differ from the factory cover?
Thank you! No tonneau is 100% waterproof. But I went through a high pressure touch less car wash. Only had a few dribbles on the corners. Was not much water at all. Very happy with it as it's a hard cover as well! 30 minutes to install.

The rough country box just uses 2 straps and d rings. Slides forward and back and the top has grocery bag hooks!

Thank you! No tonneau is 100% waterproof. But I went through a high pressure touch less car wash. Only had a few dribbles on the corners. Was not much water at all. Very happy with it as it's a hard cover as well! 30 minutes to install.

The rough country box just uses 2 straps and d rings. Slides forward and back and the top has grocery bag hooks!
I am liking that rough country box. I can see where that would be very useful to me.

nice ride. I see you are in NJ where did you order this from? I have a lease coming due in April and want to order a new rebel. If you have a good contact let me know
I ordered it from Teterboro Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler/Ram. They're on rt.46 east in Little Ferry. Glen Callons has ALWAYS taken care of me there. And Dave the sales manager, he's a good guy too. If you go or call there, tell them Ron with the purple SRT Challenger and blue Rebel sent you. I'm sure they'll take care of you.

Attachments

• IMG_20240919_173313.jpg
    IMG_20240919_173313.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 9
I am wondering if some of ours may end up on same truck. lol Ohio,northern Indiana, southern Illinois I can make a route out of that also the next town over from my dealer which is between Ohio and my dealer on US route 30 has a limited that just showed in transit when I looked my dealer is just off of the ramp on US 30 about 18 miles west of there.
Any of you guys seen yours yet? Still waiting in SIL...

Didn’t stay in Port Allen long. 😂 When was your truck put on train?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back