5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

Agreed...when I ordered mine, they couldn't even force the 2kw option on there, even though I wanted to order it.
There were windows of time where it was shown available to order. However, a month or two ago we were alerted that all orders having that item, (and the level 1 instead of level A for limiteds) had to either remove the onboard power, or cancel the order. I only had one person cancel their order entirely, everyone else said remove it and see what happens.

Originally my delivery date was 10/9 then it went to TBD then it went to 9/18. It was delivered on 9/9 and this morning the delivery date switched to 9/30. They are clueless there!

Thank you. I probably could've picked it up sooner but I wanted to be sure I was ok first. Making a long story short, I almost died last December, I had two massive blood clots in my lungs and I couldn't breathe. I was in the critical coronary unit for a week and had a crash cart parked outside my room just incase things went bad. So this truck is a birthday present to myself and an "I deserve it for what I went through last year" present.
Glad you pulled through and congrats on a sharp truck! Looking forward to hearing how you like it once you pick it up.

My truck is still stuck in JS status (Shipped to storage). It has been there for over 2 weeks and still not "Built" according to the tracker. :mad:

My truck is still stuck in JS status (Shipped to storage). It has been there for over 2 weeks and still not "Built" according to the tracker. :mad:
my truck was in JS a little over a week. I wonder if something is missing from your truck at the body vendor? or waiting on a rail car maybe?

They have been sending me updates every 14 days because I filed a case with customer disservice. Up till today they have been standard bot emails. Today’s was different like it was from a real person telling me that the trucks being prepared for shipping. And at the bottom of that was extra information that had like a checklist of what the delivery is like and did the salesman show me everything etc. it was greyed out though so I couldn’t click it. Then below that was a bunch of links they sent for me to familiarize myself with the Ram app and all the fancy features some were reading some were short videos. It was definitely a different type status email than I have been getting for months. Email was from USA ram cares.

Fixed.

My Rebel lvl 2 started production August 14th, still no movement from that status and I check daily for a window sticker.
Only things I should get from the body vendor is side steps and bedliner.

My Rebel lvl 2 started production August 14th, still no movement from that status and I check daily for a window sticker.
Dont forget that's where they add the Rebel decals and the step underneath the rear bumper on the left.

Dont forget that's where they add the Rebel decals and the step underneath the rear bumper on the left.
True but I've seen many rebels getting delivered with the decals and that isn't hard to manufacture. Most likely some kind of step or quality issue.

Ford puts many decals on the trucks at the main plant as they go down the line (FX4), not sure it would go off site just for a decal.

I picked it up this afternoon. I smiled all the way home during my 10 mile drive. And the Harmon Kardon system is a beast. But I must say that they really cheaped out when it comes to an owners manual. My 2022 Grand Cherokee had the UConnect 5 system so I'm familiar with how it works. If I ever needed to find something out real quick, the manual was right there in the glove box. Now they give you a quick "how to guide". But for someone who has no clue how to use the UConnect 5 and the 14" display, good luck.

Attachments

• Rebel 8.jpg
    Rebel 8.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Rebel 4.jpg
    Rebel 4.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 41
  • Rebel 7.jpg
    Rebel 7.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

I picked it up this afternoon. I smiled all the way home during my 10 mile drive. And the Harmon Kardon system is a beast. But I must say that they really cheaped out when it comes to an owners manual. My 2022 Grand Cherokee had the UConnect 5 system so I'm familiar with how it works. If I ever needed to find something out real quick, the manual was right there in the glove box. Now they give you a quick "how to guide". But for someone who has no clue how to use the UConnect 5 and the 14" display, good luck.
Precisely that will be like me trying to figure it all out never had a ram before. So imagine fish out of water when I get mine. A full manual would be nice for me.

Beutiful truck 👍🏻

Precisely that will be like me trying to figure it all out never had a ram before. So imagine fish out of water when I get mine. A full manual would be nice for me.
Try this:

not sure if the Link will work. you might have to select the 2025 Ram 1500, and then you can view and/or download the full manual.

Try this:

not sure if the Link will work. you might have to select the 2025 Ram 1500, and then you can view and/or download the full manual.
I just looked on techauthority to see if they had the 2025 manuals for purchase..they don't list them there at this point..maybe at some time. 2024s are there but that doesn't help us lol

Download the RAM app for your phone.
It has a digital glovebox. It has a PDF of your entire owners manual (Yes, I get small screen..) but it ALSO has several videos you can press and watch, which I do find very helpful.
For my truck, the app has 47 different videos, from instrument panel to air ride to tire jack instructions…

Give that a shot.

Does anyone know if the Rebel has the park sense feature? I really haven't looked yet but I keep hearing and seeing the 2025 Rebel's park itself but I dont remember seeing the button anywhere. I see it in the how to guide and I had it on my 2020 Cherokee and it's a neat thing to see and have but it takes a long time to park the vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back