5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

I am wondering if some of ours may end up on same truck. lol Ohio,northern Indiana, southern Illinois I can make a route out of that also the next town over from my dealer which is between Ohio and my dealer on US route 30 has a limited that just showed in transit when I looked my dealer is just off of the ramp on US 30 about 18 miles west of there.
Mine's going to Southern Missouri. Maybe my truck hitched a ride with yours.

Anyone have suggestions on how to operate the new radio on the 2025 rebel I’m lost on this one

I was going to tell you to download the manual, but to be honest, it's not a lot of help. section 5 is about multimedia. it goes over all the settings, and it might help you.

This is what mine shows. So I stopped by dealership this afternoon to just look at a 2025 white/black rebel they just got in. Salesman looked up my truck. It shows it’s in final inspection with a 9-24 ship date. He thinks it will ship sooner. Guess we will see.

They also sell GMCs there. He showed me on GMC he can track the trucks live after they are built. Thought that was pretty cool.

Attachments

• IMG_5862.png
    IMG_5862.png
    220.3 KB · Views: 23
I was going to tell you to download the manual, but to be honest, it's not a lot of help. section 5 is about multimedia. it goes over all the settings, and it might help you.
YouTube generally has some really good content. Often times some forward looking dealerships put up helpful videos to drive business.

Called my dealer today. My ship date moved back to 10/9 from 9/26. I feel like I'll be the last Tungsten delivered...

Called my dealer today. My ship date moved back to 10/9 from 9/26. I feel like I'll be the last Tungsten delivered...
mine doesn't even show anything on the tracker yet. Anthony told me it's 10/3. I wonder if they'll build any Forged Blue this year, or just wait for the 2026 models. At this rate, maybe I'll get one of those!

mine doesn't even show anything on the tracker yet. Anthony told me it's 10/3. I wonder if they'll build any Forged Blue this year, or just wait for the 2026 models. At this rate, maybe I'll get one of those!
Mine doesn't show anything other than my original scheduled date on 7-2-2025. I called my dealer today to check and my date moved back again. They only have two Tungstens that were ordered and both dates keep moving backwards. the other guys moved to 10/10.

Maybe ours will go down the lines together...The only good thing about the wait is maybe they will have worked some of the bugs out of the early build processes. I know some of the guys had their trucks sitting for a month or more before they shipped.

Can’t help much on that. What they sent me today was just an overview of how it works. I am coming from a Chevy and that’s a different animal. Maybe one of the other guys can help.did Ram send you videos or your dealer?

Can’t help much on that. What they sent me today was just an overview of how it works. I am coming from a Chevy and that’s a different animal. Maybe one of the other guys can help.
Did Ram or your dealer send you info?

Did Ram or your dealer send you info?
They have been sending me updates every 14 days because I filed a case with cust serv. Up till today they have been standard bot emails. Today’s was different like it was from a real person telling me that the trucks being prepared for shipping. And at the bottom of that was extra information that had like a checklist of what the delivery is like and did the salesman show me everything etc. it was greyed out though so I couldn’t click it. Then below that was a bunch of links they sent for me to familiarize myself with the Ram app and all the fancy features some were reading some were short videos. It was definitely a different type status email than I have been getting for months. Email was from USA ram cares.

They have been sending me updates every 14 days because I filed a case with cust serv. Up till today they have been standard bot emails. Today’s was different like it was from a real person telling me that the trucks being prepared for shipping. And at the bottom of that was extra information that had like a checklist of what the delivery is like and did the salesman show me everything etc. it was greyed out though so I couldn’t click it. Then below that was a bunch of links they sent for me to familiarize myself with the Ram app and all the fancy features some were reading some were short videos. It was definitely a different type status email than I have been getting for months. Email was from USA ram cares.
That's exactly what was in the email I got today when my truck listed as being shipped and I clicked the link in Did I look similar to this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240917_214614_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240917_214614_Chrome.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20240917_214458_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240917_214458_Chrome.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 29
Ram Cares has no clue with what's going on. My truck arrived at the dealership on the 9th (still haven't picked it up yet because I've been getting over covid. I'll be picking it up Friday) and I just looked at the build status for my truck. According to them, the estimated delivery of my truck is now 9/30. 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240918_081602_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240918_081602_Chrome.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 15
Ram Cares has no clue with what's going on. My truck arrived at the dealership on the 9th (still haven't picked it up yet because I've been getting over covid. I'll be picking it up Friday) and I just looked at the build status for my truck. According to them, the estimated delivery of my truck is now 9/30. 🤣🤣🤣
I'd love for something like that to happen to me! Get better. The thought of picking up the truck should help!

I'd love for something like that to happen to me! Get better. The thought of picking up the truck should help!
Originally my delivery date was 10/9 then it went to TBD then it went to 9/18. It was delivered on 9/9 and this morning the delivery date switched to 9/30. They are clueless there!

Thank you. I probably could've picked it up sooner but I wanted to be sure I was ok first. Making a long story short, I almost died last December, I had two massive blood clots in my lungs and I couldn't breathe. I was in the critical coronary unit for a week and had a crash cart parked outside my room just incase things went bad. So this truck is a birthday present to myself and an "I deserve it for what I went through last year" present.

Attachments

• Rebel 2.jpg
    Rebel 2.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Rebel 3.jpg
    Rebel 3.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 29

Users who are viewing this thread

Back