5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

Agree completely. I've seen the color when I thought it just "ok" and have seen it like this, when it's absolutely beautiful.
I almost didn't order that color because I thought it was too dark on a cloudy day when I seen it in person. then before I ordered I seen one in the sunlight, and it was night and day different. they have the pearl coat layer in good on this color evidently.

Dealer called me a bit ago - My status updated today back to D1 with an estimated ship date of 9/27.

Things appear to be moving right along... Kinda.
PetePA, you and I seem to be in the same batch. Our trucks are similar.

"Clipped from RAm Care website: "A: As of June 7, 2024 the Ram Care program, previously applicable to select new Ram vehicle sales in Texas, is discontinued."

It seems from posts that I've seen here that they are still responding to calls. Anyone have any experience/insight as to this to get more information?

Looks like it didn't get the 2KW power system that I ordered, according to the sticker..

Finally, the dealer is saying it shipped from Detroit yesterday...So however long that takes to get to southern Illinois. Also, the window sticker showed up.
curious did your truck show up on you dealers web site inventory yet? looks like a bunch of us have 9/12 as build dates. mines not showing on dealers site yet as in transit

curious did your truck show up on you dealers web site inventory yet? looks like a bunch of us have 9/12 as build dates. mines not showing on dealers site yet as in transit
1726605486207.png
It shows this on the tracker so I called the dealer and they told me it shows that it shipped yesterday on their end, but didn't say if it was showing on their inventory or not. Sorry.

Looks like it didn't get the 2KW power system that I ordered, according to the sticker..

The 2kw power system isn’t yet available. I’m surprised they simply built the truck without it though. It was the prevailing thought that those trucks would just be delayed until that option because available. (Like late late this year or into next year)

Sucks that the dealer didn’t let you know that. I too wanted the power option as I had a F-150 w/ the 7.2 kWh feature and used it.

The 2kw power system isn’t yet available. I’m surprised they simply built the truck without it though. It was the prevailing thought that those trucks would just be delayed until that option because available. (Like late late this year or into next year)

Sucks that the dealer didn’t let you know that. I too wanted the power option as I had a F-150 w/ the 7.2 kWh feature and used it.
Agreed...when I ordered mine, they couldn't even force the 2kw option on there, even though I wanted to order it.

Yes, my god there is 16 hours of training Info and video in that. Says my truck is built and being prepared for shipping and they will let me know when it ships.
I love how it went right from a TBD when the vehicle was built (which at one point was the 12th according to the ram tracker) to shipping on the 13th....it's like they have someone randomly just updating databases to screw with us 😅

View attachment 189935
It shows this on the tracker so I called the dealer and they told me it shows that it shipped yesterday on their end, but didn't say if it was showing on their inventory or not. Sorry.
I am wondering if some of ours may end up on same truck. lol Ohio,northern Indiana, southern Illinois I can make a route out of that also the next town over from my dealer which is between Ohio and my dealer on US route 30 has a limited that just showed in transit when I looked my dealer is just off of the ramp on US 30 about 18 miles west of there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back