5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

This the first GT I have seen scheduled. I assume the Rebel X is next?
if that one was like the rest of ours it still has along time to go yet. I sat in the second position on the tracker 3.5 months.
but I say that speculatively because my truck was ordered in January before production started.

No movement on the RAM VON tracker...I am still sitting in scheduled...however..

MD says ship date 10/3.

my ram tracker just updated to built this morning. window sticker says man. date 9-12-24, so the tracker is behind 4 days.
Does your delivery still show TBD?

Not that I trusted it anyway, but how do you go from giving an anticipated delivery date when you start production to TBD when the trucks built?😅

Not that I trusted it anyway, but how do you go from giving an anticipated delivery date when you start production to TBD when the trucks built?😅
it does now I didnt look at that this morning. yesterday it said delivery 10/18/24 now it says TBD. I hope that means sooner than later!:confused:

My Rebel was the same way. It went from an estimated delivery of 10/3, to TBD. When I called Ram Cares, I felt I was getting the run around and not a straight answer from them. I called back again the next day pretty much to complain about how I wasn't being given any true updates and how my dealer didn't have any updates on a delivery date either. A few day's later, I had a voucher in my email for $1,000 off to be used towards my purchase for my troubles.

No movement on the RAM VON tracker...I am still sitting in scheduled...however..

MD says ship date 10/3.
Same here. A couple of weeks ago MD said estimated delivery was 9/19. I asked him to check today, and it's now 10/3.

Got email just a few minutes ago that our truck shipped 9/14. Does that mean she's on her way? Was in storage status a couple weeks ago. Will get in touch with dealership tomorrow.

My Rebel was the same way. It went from an estimated delivery of 10/3, to TBD. When I called Ram Cares, I felt I was getting the run around and not a straight answer from them. I called back again the next day pretty much to complain about how I wasn't being given any true updates and how my dealer didn't have any updates on a delivery date either. A few day's later, I had a voucher in my email for $1,000 off to be used towards my purchase for my troubles.
Ron, when did you order your Rebel, what is your trim packages and other items. Thanks.

Dealer called me a bit ago - My status updated today back to D1 with an estimated ship date of 9/27.

Things appear to be moving right along... Kinda.
I am starting to feel like the only guy who didn’t get a date for a Jr High Dance All I know is there is a dance but nobody is even tellling me the when and where.

Ron, when did you order your Rebel, what is your trim packages and other items. Thanks.
2025 Hydro Blue Ram Rebel: monotone paint, luxury red/black leather interior, advanced safety group 2, technology group, 33 gallon gas tank, air suspension, bed utility group, tonneau cover, sunroof, black side steps, trailer brake control, Rebel level 2 equipment group. It's in my signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back