5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

Random question...anyone getting PPF on their rear fender flares? My 2019 limited took a beating on the bottom of those before I finally wised up and had PPF added...curious if anyone else experienced this, etc.
If you aren't adding mud flaps, probably not a bad idea.

If you aren't adding mud flaps, probably not a bad idea.
I have the weathertec mudflaps on the front and rear and still has the issue.

I'm looking at this again but I'm not sure if there is a better option or if the same sizes for the 2025...weathertec doesn't list the rears with the fender flares on their site yet for the 2025s

I"m pretty sure this describes the exact way my 2019 RAM 1500 works. I'll need to get access to the Uconnect system settings page to check for new options.

Will likely have to remember to press the button on the door when I walk away.
Agree. I think the auto lock on page 26 just describes how if you unlock the truck with Passive Entry, and don't open a door, it will automatically lock again after 60 seconds. My 2014 Laramie did this.
I'm not sure about page 203.

Vehicles are not built in sequential order of VIN numbers, and the Rebel X and GT were never supposed to start production before September. In fact, the Job #1 date we were given was 9/16, so I'm surprised to hear that yours would be completed already and on to body vendor. If so, that's great news.

I would suggest asking the dealership where yuo ordered to look up your order and screenshot to you the status that they see on screen.
Thanks for that I for will do

One step closer anyway. Sure hoping it comes in before Dec.

Attachments

• IMG_5862.png
    IMG_5862.png
    220.3 KB · Views: 42
I'm curious and wonder if anyone knows. Does the Harmon Kardon sound system come with an amp? I looked on my window sticker and it just has the Harmon Kardon 19 speaker premium sound system listed but it doesn't mention anything about an amp. I'm trading in my 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland and it has the Macintosh sound system with a 950 watt amp and the sound is awesome.
Did your system have the backlit VU meters? They look gorgeous from the photos I've seen.

Last edited:
i have been in that status on the tracker for 3 weeks now. but last week I checked at the dealer It was in JS which is shipped to storage. the tracker is a fickle beast,
It certainly is. I'm heading down to the dealer on Friday to have them look up the status...I'm hoping it's in the same status and not stuck at the body vendor or dreaded inspection

It certainly is. I'm heading down to the dealer on Friday to have them look up the status...I'm hoping it's in the same status and not stuck at the body vendor or dreaded inspection
your truck and mine are almost twins down to the color even, I bet they are running together.

which trims have flares, and which don't?
I know for sure the Laramie, rebel, limited, longhorn, and Tungston do. not sure to be honest on the rest of the models. should be able to look that up on Ram.com somewhere I would think. (updated to add Laramie and Rebel)

Last edited:
Did your system have the backlit VU meters? They look gorgeous from the photos I've seen.
VU meters? I'm not familiar with this. Since I dont know what it is, I probably dont have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back