5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

has anyone yet to see a new 2025 Rebel in the Forged Blue color or is late availability for production? Lease coming due in a few months and curious as to the next color I am going to get in since Red, black and white are the only really seen out there.

Thanks guys
So I still haven’t received an email or an update on the website but I had someone look up my rebel x vin that works there they say my ram rebel has shipped to the decal and Bedliner facility and after it’s done there off to the dealership how they know all of this I have no idea but they are way passed my vin in builds and it’s supposedly shipped it’s no longer at the plant. This is nuts I’ve been waiting over 4 months!

I have had my Tungsten for several days now. It was shipped from Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, Louisiana and got to Ormond Beach, Florida in less than 24 hrs. Got out of Dodge just before the hurricane. Mine got here with two batteries that died while I was playing with all the settings and before I had a chance to drive it. A battery charger fixed that problem. Obviously, while they were doing the inspection process at the factory the drained the batteries. And yes it comes with two batteries. One is standard size and the other is about the size of a motor cycle battery. If anyone has any questions just let me know.
Congrats

So I still haven’t received an email or an update on the website but I had someone look up my rebel x vin that works there they say my ram rebel has shipped to the decal and Bedliner facility and after it’s done there off to the dealership how they know all of this I have no idea but they are way passed my vin in builds and it’s supposedly shipped it’s no longer at the plant. This is nuts I’ve been waiting over 4 months!
welcome to the waiting club.

There's a few dealers online that discount the factory MaxCare warranty, Ziegler and Granger being two of them.

Get a quote from them and let the best price win.
Direct from Mopar, I got a quote for MaxCare, $3730 for 8 years / 100k miles, with $100 deductible. I'll have to check into Ziegler and Granger - thanks for the tip! I used the ext warranty on my last RAM extensively, so I'm absolutely getting one this time.

I have had my Tungsten for several days now. It was shipped from Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, Louisiana and got to Ormond Beach, Florida in less than 24 hrs. Got out of Dodge just before the hurricane. Mine got here with two batteries that died while I was playing with all the settings and before I had a chance to drive it. A battery charger fixed that problem. Obviously, while they were doing the inspection process at the factory the drained the batteries. And yes it comes with two batteries. One is standard size and the other is about the size of a motor cycle battery. If anyone has any questions just let me know.
trmc47, first congrats on getting your new Tungsten. I've got mine on order since feb. I have a couple of questions if you don't mind me asking.
1. Do you have any experience with the 19 speaker Harmon Kardin? How different is the sound of the Kliscph? Is it really a lot better or just slightly better? Any detail you can share would be appreciated.
2. I think one of big missing features on my 19 RAM is the ability for the truck to lock when the key leaves the proximity of the truck. I've not found anyone who could answer if this feature has been added. Does anyone know?

trmc47, first congrats on getting your new Tungsten. I've got mine on order since feb. I have a couple of questions if you don't mind me asking.
1. Do you have any experience with the 19 speaker Harmon Kardin? How different is the sound of the Kliscph? Is it really a lot better or just slightly better? Any detail you can share would be appreciated.
2. I think one of big missing features on my 19 RAM is the ability for the truck to lock when the key leaves the proximity of the truck. I've not found anyone who could answer if this feature has been added. Does anyone know?
Foxman - not sure if this will answer #2, but with UConnect you should be able to lock the truck from anywhere with your phone. Or do you mean the ability to lock the truck manually if you don't have the key?

Vehicles are not built in sequential order of VIN numbers, and the Rebel X and GT were never supposed to start production before September. In fact, the Job #1 date we were given was 9/16, so I'm surprised to hear that yours would be completed already and on to body vendor. If so, that's great news.

I would suggest asking the dealership where yuo ordered to look up your order and screenshot to you the status that they see on screen.

Sorry, I do not have any experience with the Harmon Kardin system. The Klipsch system sounds fantastic to my 77 year old ears once you change the setting to the surround mode.
The answer to question #2 is yes truck does have that ability but it must be turned on. The owners manual that comes in the truck is very limited. You can download the complete manual which is 372 pages long. I downloaded mine months ago so I don't remember exactly where I found it.

I think he means he wants the truck to lock automatically when he walks away from it.
That's what I get for reading these things when I'm working on something else..... So I looked it up in the manual. Not saying I'm 100% positive, but it doesn't look like that's an option. The auto locking at 15 mph and the Auto Unlock on exit are the only auto lock/unlock that I could find (page 27).

Well, my truck has finally shipped. ETA at MD October 3....which is perfect because I'll be getting back from Asia the 6th.

Hopefully this helps others..when my truck first started production I had a Nov 16 ETA, then the 17th, then the 20th, then TBD. Now it's October 3rd after shipping

That's what I get for reading these things when I'm working on something else..... So I looked it up in the manual. Not saying I'm 100% positive, but it doesn't look like that's an option. The auto locking at 15 mph and the Auto Unlock on exit are the only auto lock/unlock that I could find (page 27).
that's not sounding promising. The feature that I was hoping for is for the truck to lock when the key is not in proximity to the truck. I have on many occasions forgot to lock my truck when I walk away from it. With the RAM boxes, somebody could just walk up and help themselves when I forget.
It would be great if the truck would lock itself when I walk away.
My BMW and my buddy's ford does it. I also believe gms do it. I've submitted the suggestion to RAM on a couple of occassions through the years since I've had my 2019.
I was hoping they got the message.

that's not sounding promising. The feature that I was hoping for is for the truck to lock when the key is not in proximity to the truck. I have on many occasions forgot to lock my truck when I walk away from it. With the RAM boxes, somebody could just walk up and help themselves when I forget.
It would be great if the truck would lock itself when I walk away.
My BMW and my buddy's ford does it. I also believe gms do it. I've submitted the suggestion to RAM on a couple of occassions through the years since I've had my 2019.
I was hoping they got the message.
I like the idea, and I hope I'm wrong. Please - if anyone knows differently, let us know. With 372 pages in the manual, it's entirely possible I missed it. But I checked a couple of other threads, and it seems this is not an option with the Rams. just have to remember to push the button on the door handle when you close the door.

I like the idea, and I hope I'm wrong. Please - if anyone knows differently, let us know. With 372 pages in the manual, it's entirely possible I missed it. But I checked a couple of other threads, and it seems this is not an option with the Rams. just have to remember to push the button on the door handle when you close the door.
The answer is on page 26 and page 203 in the owners manual. If I read it correctly you can have the truck lock when the key fob is not near the truck.

Random question...anyone getting PPF on their rear fender flares? My 2019 limited took a beating on the bottom of those before I finally wised up and had PPF added...curious if anyone else experienced this, etc.

The answer is on page 26 and page 203 in the owners manual. If I read it correctly you can have the truck lock when the key fob is not near the truck.
I"m pretty sure this describes the exact way my 2019 RAM 1500 works. I'll need to get access to the Uconnect system settings page to check for new options.

Will likely have to remember to press the button on the door when I walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back