5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

I have had my Tungsten for several days now. It was shipped from Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, Louisiana and got to Ormond Beach, Florida in less than 24 hrs. Got out of Dodge just before the hurricane. Mine got here with two batteries that died while I was playing with all the settings and before I had a chance to drive it. A battery charger fixed that problem. Obviously, while they were doing the inspection process at the factory the drained the batteries. And yes it comes with two batteries. One is standard size and the other is about the size of a motor cycle battery. If anyone has any questions just let me know.
That’s great news. Don’t know about two batteries - that’s news to me. Don’t remember seeing that in the manual, but I only skimmed it.
24 hours for shipping - wow! How long was it MD before they shipped?
Did you use an enclosed carrier?
And most importantly- are you happy??

That’s great news. Don’t know about two batteries - that’s news to me. Don’t remember seeing that in the manual, but I only skimmed it.
and secondly where are the pics buddy? we all want to see it.

I have had my Tungsten for several days now. It was shipped from Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, Louisiana and got to Ormond Beach, Florida in less than 24 hrs. Got out of Dodge just before the hurricane. Mine got here with two batteries that died while I was playing with all the settings and before I had a chance to drive it. A battery charger fixed that problem. Obviously, while they were doing the inspection process at the factory the drained the batteries. And yes it comes with two batteries. One is standard size and the other is about the size of a motor cycle battery. If anyone has any questions just let me know.

I only have one question. How many hours out of each days since that baby has been in your garage have you spent staring at it?

Yes I did use an enclosed carrier
They shipped the day after my money wire got to them. I am definitely happy. There are a few bugs that need to be addressed. The digital rear view mirror keeps going into the setting mode and when it does it flashes on and off so for the moment I am using as a conventional mirror. The truck is going in for paint protection film and ceramic coating on Monday so I will address the rear view mirror after I get it back. The people at Mark Dodge have been outstanding and highly cooperative. The only problem with enclosed shipping is that it is extremely tight. They had to leave a rear window open and the driver had to climb through the window and climb over the console to get to the drivers seat to back out the truck

Yes I did use an enclosed carrier
They shipped the day after my money wire got to them. I am definitely happy. There are a few bugs that need to be addressed. The digital rear view mirror keeps going into the setting mode and when it does it flashes on and off so for the moment I am using as a conventional mirror. The truck is going in for paint protection film and ceramic coating on Monday so I will address the rear view mirror after I get it back. The people at Mark Dodge have been outstanding and highly cooperative. The only problem with enclosed shipping is that it is extremely tight. They had to leave a rear window open and the driver had to climb through the window and climb over the console to get to the drivers seat to back out the truck
Dang - that's seriously tight. but as long as it wasn't damaged, that works out. Funny that Mark Dodge didn't catch the digital rear view, but at least it's not a huge deal. Hopefully your local dealer will get it fixed quickly.
And glad to hear yet more good things about MD. Anthony has been very helpful for me so far, and I'm very glad I went that route.

So how's the sound system?!!?

My Tungsten is on its way to MD now. Can't wait for it to arrive there so I can pick it up.
Here are the dates for mine
Ordered - July 8th
Scheduled - July 12th
In Production - July 24th
Built - August 31st (spent a long time in storage)
Shipped - September 6th

So around 2 months from ordered to shipped.

My Tungsten is on its way to MD now. Can't wait for it to arrive there so I can pick it up.
Here are the dates for mine
Ordered - July 8th
Scheduled - July 12th
In Production - July 24th
Built - August 31st (spent a long time in storage)
Shipped - September 6th

So around 2 months from ordered to shipped.
I am at 9 months since I ordered and it still hasn't shipped...:(

Dang - that's seriously tight. but as long as it wasn't damaged, that works out. Funny that Mark Dodge didn't catch the digital rear view, but at least it's not a huge deal. Hopefully your local dealer will get it fixed quickly.
And glad to hear yet more good things about MD. Anthony has been very helpful for me so far, and I'm very glad I went that route.

Attachments

• IMG_20240910_145341_123.jpg
    IMG_20240910_145341_123.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 41
I reason that they didn't catch the rear view camera is that it works like it should for about 5 minutes and then starts going on and off every second and has the setting icon on it. They probably never had it on for more than a minute or so

How long does it usually take for the window sticker link to actually show anything? Mine says no info for this VIN.

For people receiving their trucks now, how many are getting the extended warranty and what is their pricing on it?

For people receiving their trucks now, how many are getting the extended warranty and what is their pricing on it?
There's a few dealers online that discount the factory MaxCare warranty, Ziegler and Granger being two of them.

Get a quote from them and let the best price win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Back