5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

I’m not sure where to get the build sheet but I can access my window sticker after it shipped from the body vendor and started it’s way to my dealership!
Where can you access your window sticker?

I'm curious and wonder if anyone knows. Does the Harmon Kardon sound system come with an amp? I looked on my window sticker and it just has the Harmon Kardon 19 speaker premium sound system listed but it doesn't mention anything about an amp. I'm trading in my 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland and it has the Macintosh sound system with a 950 watt amp and the sound is awesome.

I'm curious and wonder if anyone knows. Does the Harmon Kardon sound system come with an amp? I looked on my window sticker and it just has the Harmon Kardon 19 speaker premium sound system listed but it doesn't mention anything about an amp. I'm trading in my 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland and it has the Macintosh sound system with a 950 watt amp and the sound is awesome.
It has a 900 watt amp.

Great, because I know in my SRT Challenger, which has 19 speakers, it sounds awesome.

Amazing, some of us are still waiting on Limited's and Tungsten's we ordered the first of the year and they start building trucks that they just announced 2 months ago?
I am not too impressed by this company's business model to be honest. :cautious:
To be fair...ordering a truck months before production starts sets you up yo wait ages.... I ordered my rebel once i saw some on the lots and it's only been about a 3 month wait. If you ordered a tungsten today it probably wouldn't be a huge wait. The rebel x is basically a special edition loaded rebel....not as unique as a tungsten which has loads of specific features.

To be fair...ordering a truck months before production starts sets you up yo wait ages.... I ordered my rebel once i saw some on the lots and it's only been about a 3 month wait. If you ordered a tungsten today it probably wouldn't be a huge wait. The rebel x is basically a special edition loaded rebel....not as unique as a tungsten which has loads of specific features.
Yep. @202snowman ordered his not long ago and it seems to be racing through the process.

@Pikeman_66 is there any option holding it up again?

Yep. @202snowman ordered his not long ago and it seems to be racing through the process.

yeah, I knew that going in. but nobody told us that they weren't going to build Limited's until mid-August. If they had I would have gone elsewhere. they told me when I ordered it that production started in feb (which was delayed) and that sold trucks were built first so my wait wouldn't be too long. well here we are Sept and still no truck.
My dealer has been great I admit! they have given me an auto to drive since I had to turn in my chevy in May.

I don't know to be honest all the dealers could tell me was it was in JS shipped to storage. it was in I status for a while but that included Labor Day holiday also. it appears it was built right before the holiday went to I then the weekend holiday. but I don't have an exact build date and nothing is showing up for a window sticker or build sheet yet.

I wasn't even thinking about the hurricane season.... oh boy.
Correct - the SO takes 0W-20 and the HO takes 0W-40. Both full synthetic. API-SN+
I have had my Tungsten for several days now. It was shipped from Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, Louisiana and got to Ormond Beach, Florida in less than 24 hrs. Got out of Dodge just before the hurricane. Mine got here with two batteries that died while I was playing with all the settings and before I had a chance to drive it. A battery charger fixed that problem. Obviously, while they were doing the inspection process at the factory the drained the batteries. And yes it comes with two batteries. One is standard size and the other is about the size of a motor cycle battery. If anyone has any questions just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back