5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

Just want to throw this out there to yall to remember to be patient! I have had my truck since August 22. Ram tracker still has no idea!

I also want to throw in. First fill up was at 430 miles with just under 1/4 tank left. (33gallon). I learned that gas pumps have a limit for how much money you pump a day!

I also ordered a Bak X4S hard rollup tonneau cover from etrailer 2 weeks ago and STILL have zero tracking on it. They are usually good with shipping and all but seems like these Rams are cursed with those issues. Lol.

Other than all of that l, loving this truck more and more each day! Just need to finish making a DIY kayak holder/bunks for my fishing kayak and I will be good to go!
1000014325.jpg

Just did my bi-weekly check with my dealer and I'm still in D status

can someone send me the checklist to inspect my new rebel when it arrives at the dealer

I reached out to someone I know that is retired from Chrystler but still has access to Dealer Connect, they said my truck is in QC and will be released 9/20, hopefully it's been through the body shop for accessories and can ship at that point.

View attachment 189526
it sounds like both of ours in the same place. have to go to town after work and was going to stop at the dealer to get an update on mine.

At what stage can you print your build sheet and window sticker from the links guys?
I’m not sure where to get the build sheet but I can access my window sticker after it shipped from the body vendor and started it’s way to my dealership!

I am in a very similar situation as you. I have 2 identical orders from 2 different dealers placed about 2 weeks apart. The second order started production first and then just sat on QC hold. The first order started production later and then zoomed through and is already shipped. Makes no sense to me.
And it's been another week, and still in QC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back