5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

Ram 1500 rebel x just received another email at 4:36 pm stating it has been placed in queue for assembly
Well that’s good but if it works like mine did it will be 3 weeks yet before assembly starts. That’s what my limited time frame was from date scheduled to assembly start.

You are the first Rebel X I have heard scheduled. Please keep us updated as I tooo are waiting for an X

I had mentioned before I had ordered a loaded CC BH 6.4 bed on Friday 7/5 only because I couldn't get the 5.7 bed with the bench seats for some unknown reason. Came back on 7/8 and suddenly the restriction was lifted, so the dealer gladly ordered me a second identical, but 5.7bed. The ONLY other difference was running boards....

The 5.7 was the first to be scheduled, and it went to JB and has stayed there.
View attachment 189293

Then the 6.4 started production about a week later, but only stayed a couple of days in Body Vendor and then shipped.
View attachment 189294

So,

1. I'm guessing the dang running boards are holding up my 5.7 from shipping, or some "fix " was implemented in that week between builds

2. The link for my window sticker is broken, when I try to pull it, it says it's not available
I am in a very similar situation as you. I have 2 identical orders from 2 different dealers placed about 2 weeks apart. The second order started production first and then just sat on QC hold. The first order started production later and then zoomed through and is already shipped. Makes no sense to me.

I am in a very similar situation as you. I have 2 identical orders from 2 different dealers placed about 2 weeks apart. The second order started production first and then just sat on QC hold. The first order started production later and then zoomed through and is already shipped. Makes no sense to me.
If the first is on a QC hold, they put the fix in on the line before they made the second one...

Lookup how auto plants run. Ford spits out a new F150 every minute. It'll take some time to work through a backlog of trucks needing a fix, whereas once it's implemented at the plant there is no hold up on those trucks...

View attachment 189377
Dealer says D1, 9/27 ship?
I have a rebel x on order as well. My order was placed on 4/30 and confirmed via email from Ram on 5/2… My order status online only shows only order confirmed, my dealer says it’s scheduled… It better be especially if you placed your order 7 weeks after mine. Keep us posted on the progress!

I have a rebel x on order as well. My order was placed on 4/30 and confirmed via email from Ram on 5/2… My order status online only shows only order confirmed, my dealer says it’s scheduled… It better be especially if you placed your order 7 weeks after mine. Keep us posted on the progress!
Most likely based off of individual options why his is going first.

In retrospect, not sure I should have gotten the X. Can the decals be removed at least? Only got it because the pano was already included, AND it came with the console shifter, and it was cheaper than GT. Not sure if I hate the rotary/rocker shifter in my Ram, the pacifica or the iX more... maybe a three way tie.

My order stayed on-track and shipped as soon as it was built. That’s a good sign.

IMG_1320.jpeg

In retrospect, not sure I should have gotten the X. Can the decals be removed at least? Only got it because the pano was already included, AND it came with the console shifter, and it was cheaper than GT. Not sure if I hate the rotary/rocker shifter in my Ram, the pacifica or the iX more... maybe a three way tie.
I took the decals off of my new Rebel. Wasn't too bad.

Today’s update: truck updated to shipped on 9/7. Estimated deliver is 9/28

IMG_4092.pngWell...that was quick. Hoping it's not one of the trucks shipped to storage, but I'm thinking that's a kink they've worked out. Let's see when it will actually arrive at mark dodge

I someone here made a post on that. Rebel x isn’t going to start production until later this month. But if it’s like all the other models have been it will get delayed unfortunately. My limited was ordered in January and it was built last week.

View attachment 189436Well...that was quick. Hoping it's not one of the trucks shipped to storage, but I'm thinking that's a kink they've worked out. Let's see when it will actually arrive at mark dodge
Mine is built got the email but the order tracker still doesn’t show it as built. Mine is in I status final inspection this past Friday according to dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back