5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

just recieve an email that my Ram shipped. Will email my dealer to see if they have an estimated arrival date.

Just received an email that my RAM has shipped. Checked the tracker and it shows shipped on 9/1. Wonder when it will arrive at MD? Waiting patiently. :unsure:
I was at dealer today and checked on mine. It’s built and in I status final inspection. Hopefully soon it will be shipped.

Finally got an email stating my truck is scheduled to be built I ordered April 30th confirmed may 2nd let’s see how much longer it takes ram rebel x impatiently waiting!!!!!

Finally got an email stating my truck is scheduled to be built I ordered April 30th confirmed may 2nd let’s see how much longer it takes ram rebel x impatiently waiting!!!!!
What is the model and trim of your truck

New update from dealer. Truck is in JS status; shipped to storage. Hoping everyone's trucks start shipping, too.

Last edited:
New update from dealer. Truck is in JB status; shipped to storage. Hoping everyone's trucks start shipping, too.
Did they say it was at the Mopar Shop on an informal hold? Mine has been there since the 20th.

Did they say it was at the Mopar Shop on an informal hold? Mine has been there since the 20th.
All he said was it was in JS (not JB, sorry) status and now begins the line of shipping to to different points until it ultimately arrives at my dealership.

Well, went I first went into production my ETA was November 16th, the next day it slipped to the 17th. Today, it's now November 20th. Pretty ridiculous, I still hold out hope however that it will end up arriving at MD sometime in October. 3 months is a long *** time for production and shipping.

How many of y'all have beaten or are on track to beat your estimated delivery date?

Well, went I first went into production my ETA was November 16th, the next day it slipped to the 17th. Today, it's now November 20th. Pretty ridiculous, I still hold out hope however that it will end up arriving at MD sometime in October. 3 months is a long *** time for production and shipping.

How many of y'all have beaten or are on track to beat your estimated delivery date?
Railroads! Forever frustrating. Been there done that with fertilizer cars before. Damn thing would sit in Chicago and sit for a month and my plant was 80 miles away from chi town. The rediculous part was they got to Chicago from Canada in less time than it took to get them from Chicago to my rail siding in northern Indiana.

I had mentioned before I had ordered a loaded CC BH 6.4 bed on Friday 7/5 only because I couldn't get the 5.7 bed with the bench seats for some unknown reason. Came back on 7/8 and suddenly the restriction was lifted, so the dealer gladly ordered me a second identical, but 5.7bed. The ONLY other difference was running boards....

The 5.7 was the first to be scheduled, and it went to JB and has stayed there.
1000037638.jpg

Then the 6.4 started production about a week later, but only stayed a couple of days in Body Vendor and then shipped.
1000037639.jpg

So,

1. I'm guessing the dang running boards are holding up my 5.7 from shipping, or some "fix " was implemented in that week between builds

2. The link for my window sticker is broken, when I try to pull it, it says it's not available

Beautiful truck !! I went and checked on ceramic coating the truck today and PPG for the front facia that’s painted under the lights. I got the tonnue cover and tailgate seal for it yesterday. Impatiently preparing and waiting lol.
Thanks! Getting the cover installed next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back