5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

Everyone who is waiting for trucks to be built, I have some bad news. I think you should watch this video.
I'm not sure this guy has all the facts. Stellantis is a public company and something this significant would be in the market chatter.

I'm not sure this guy has all the facts. Stellantis is a public company and something this significant would be in the market chatter.
Someone who said they were an employee at Stellantis said that their supervisor said that the plant would be closed and that it was because they didn't have the parts? AND that it was because bills weren't paid? That would be a headline on Automotive News. If the clickbait headline has a question mark in it - it's a tabloid. As you said, @TroyJonesSF ,Stellantis is not only a publicly traded company but a very large one at that. Dealership personnel (myself included), and line level employees, do not become privy to something that severe without it being on more verifiable press releases, articles, etc.

Looks like the new Ram 1500 national incentives are out. "$3000 retail consumer cash allowance" disclosure "Contact dealer for details. Must take delivery by 9/30/2024.". This looks similar to previous but dropped the requirement to use Stellantis financing.

Any other interesting forum posts you guys are following related to this topic?

Looks like the new Ram 1500 national incentives are out. "$3000 retail consumer cash allowance" disclosure "Contact dealer for details. Must take delivery by 9/30/2024.". This looks similar to previous but dropped the requirement to use Stellantis financing.
Like this.

I seen on tv last night 3,000 off and 90 days no payments. Didn’t see the details on which side of financing it applied too purchasing vs leasing.

what if your paying cash?

I seen on tv last night 3,000 off and 90 days no payments. Didn’t see the details on which side of financing it applied too purchasing vs leasing.
That was the promo from the last month. The 90-days no payments and requirement to finance through Stellantis is no longer part of the promo.

August did not require Stellantis financing to get the $3K.
The only link to Stellantis financing was the no payments for 90 days

Any other interesting forum posts you guys are following related to this topic?
If I understood this post correctly, the main other topic I follow is the current owners thread.

It is either people saying how much they love the truck or people with engine/transmission issues. 😯

August did not require Stellantis financing to get the $3K.
The only link to Stellantis financing was the no payments for 90 days
@AnthonyRI - Could you share any details about the $3000 retail consumer cash allowance and how it works? Is this the only incentive for September and is the Stellantis financing/no pay for 90 days still an option?

Hopefully this is ok to ask here.

Last edited:
@AnthonyRI - Could you share any details about the $3000 retail consumer cash allowance and how it works? Is this the only incentive for September and is the Stellantis financing/no pay for 90 days still an option?

Hopefully this is ok to ask here.
$3K retail is national and on retail only not lease. Some regions have an extra $1K on certain trim levels, at some point in the next few days I'll make a grid showing those.

The no payments for 90 I do believe is still active on most models - with or without promo rate, as long as you're with SFS. This is completely unrelated to the $3K but again is on retail only not lease.

$3K retail is national and on retail only not lease. Some regions have an extra $1K on certain trim levels, at some point in the next few days I'll make a grid showing those.

The no payments for 90 I do believe is still active on most models - with or without promo rate, as long as you're with SFS. This is completely unrelated to the $3K but again is on retail only not lease.
Thank you for the info! I for one really appreciate your informative posts and it confirms the decision to go with MD.

Just wish I had more good news on timing for some of these older ones !!
Maybe there's a silver lining here. If these extend into October, maybe the incentives will be better along with the possibility of an interest rate cut by then.

Sorry to change the subject, but can anyone tell me the wheels specs on the 25’s? Lug pattern and offset? Thanks,

Just received an email that my RAM has shipped. Checked the tracker and it shows shipped on 9/1. Wonder when it will arrive at MD? Waiting patiently. :unsure:
Based on tmrc47, it'll be about another two weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back