5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

In Canada. Have VIN for Tungsten order. Last 6 are 602549. Can anyone look up details of status? Build date etc. I have an est ship date of 9/17 and status of D1. But nothing more than that.
Thanks!!

Got an email response from Anthony at MD that my truck with them had been in inspection status since 8/7 (started production on 8/5). The truck I ordered from the local dealer went into production on 8/26 and is already on a train headed to Vegas with an estimated delivery of 9/20. Both were considered to be sold orders. Waiting to hear back why one zoomed through production and the other has been in inspection for a month now.
Official answer on why one truck is on some sort of perpetual QC hold and the other zooms through production is "don't know". Gotta love RAM and their manufacturing. Note, this has nothing to do with Anthony at MD. There is no available info as to why they are being handled differently.

Official answer on why one truck is on some sort of perpetual QC hold and the other zooms through production is "don't know". Gotta love RAM and their manufacturing. Note, this has nothing to do with Anthony at MD. There is no available info as to why they are being handled differently.
My guess is they implemented a fix on the production line before the second truck was built, letting it ship so quickly. The first truck is likely in a lot full of other trucks, needing whatever that "fix" is...

My guess is they implemented a fix on the production line before the second truck was built, letting it ship so quickly. The first truck is likely in a lot full of other trucks, needing whatever that "fix" is...
I can hope that is the case and that they will be able to get through an unknown amount of already built trucks is a reasonable amount of time.

Got an update on my Rebel from my dealer this morning. It has a delivery date of September 18th. If this holds up, I'll have a nice birthday present for myself. 😁
Congrats. Thanks also for the detail in your signature/profile. My truck is like yours except it is an X.

All the other phases of the gen 5.5 trucks seemed to follow the same pattern. Once they start moving, it starts moving.
Agree. Would like to see what an average time between "Ship Date" and arrival at Mark Dodge is.

My Tungsten was shipped 8/16 and arrived at Mark Dodge today 9/3.
That’s solid info - thank you! So almost 3 weeks. Are you picking up there or having it shipped? Mine will be shipped from there to upstate NY. It's going to end up seeing most of the eastern half of the country. Would love to hear how things move along for you. Gives me an idea of how much longer I have. Much appreciated.

That’s solid info - thank you! So almost 3 weeks. Are you picking up there or having it shipped? Mine will be shipped from there to upstate NY. It's going to end up seeing most of the eastern half of the country. Would love to hear how things move along for you. Gives me an idea of how much longer I have. Much appreciated.
Mine will be shipped to Ormond Beach, Florida. I am looking into enclosed shipping. I will get you know about where things go from here. Mark Dodge notified me that the truck was there just before they closed for the day. I will be in contact with them tomorrow morning so at this point I can give you any more insight. I did get a picture of the truck and a picture of the window sticker. I already had a copy of the window sticker.

Mine will be shipped to Ormond Beach, Florida. I am looking into enclosed shipping. I will get you know about where things go from here. Mark Dodge notified me that the truck was there just before they closed for the day. I will be in contact with them tomorrow morning so at this point I can give you any more insight. I did get a picture of the truck and a picture of the window sticker. I already had a copy of the window sticker.
You must be excited! It’s getting closer.
Anthony said it’s on the order of a week or so after they get it. The shipping should go quickly.

You must be excited! It’s getting closer.
Anthony said it’s on the order of a week or so after they get it. The shipping should go quickly.
It's been an excruciating wait but I think it is going to be worth it. Since I ordered it in February, I never thought it would arrive in Louisiana in the middle of hurricane season. Luckily there are no storms near there now or in the near future. Something you and everyone else that is getting the hurricane engine should be aware of, the two different versions of the engine each use a different engine oil. The owners manual states that if you use the wrong oil it voids the warranty. We all need to double check when we get an oil change that the correct oil is being used.

It's been an excruciating wait but I think it is going to be worth it. Since I ordered it in February, I never thought it would arrive in Louisiana in the middle of hurricane season. Luckily there are no storms near there now or in the near future. Something you and everyone else that is getting the hurricane engine should be aware of, the two different versions of the engine each use a different engine oil. The owners manual states that if you use the wrong oil it voids the warranty. We all need to double check when we get an oil change that the correct oil is being used.
Excellent information to know! Thanks for sharing that!

Attachments

• IMG_0195.jpeg
    IMG_0195.jpeg
    219.1 KB · Views: 48
Everyone who is waiting for trucks to be built, I have some bad news. I think you should watch this video.

I wasn't even thinking about the hurricane season.... oh boy.
Correct - the SO takes 0W-20 and the HO takes 0W-40. Both full synthetic. API-SN+

Users who are viewing this thread

Back