5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

ORDER STATUS

Shipped​

Your vehicle has been shipped and is on its way to your selected dealership. Your dealer will notify you when your vehicle has arrived.

1. Order ConfirmedFeb-20-2024
  2. ScheduledApr-25-2024
  3. In ProductionAug-11-2024
  4. Vehicle BuiltAug-21-2024
  5. ShippedAug-31-2024

ORDER NUMBER
VIN
1C6SRFLPXSN534002
ORDER PROCESSED
Feb-20-2024
ESTIMATED DELIVERY
Sep-23-2024
Window Sticker(Open in a new window)
VEHICLE
1500 REBEL CREW CAB 4X4 4WD
DEALERSHIP
Bob Weaver Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2104 West Market St
Pottsville PA 17901
(570) 622-7191
Dealer Website(Open in a new window)

The tracker is incorrect. It's either done being built or it was never started (or it's at the body vendor, etc).

Once a vehicle starts production, there isn't a spot for them to "sit" on the line. Start to finish at the plant is hours/a day, not weeks...
My dealer did say the truck was done being built but was going to sit in a lot for a while for QC purposes. I just wonder why one updated on the tracker and the other didn’t. Are they both now going to sit for a month or more?

My dealer did say the truck was done being built but was going to sit in a lot for a while for QC purposes. I just wonder why one updated on the tracker and the other didn’t.
Stellantis tracking updates suck compared to previous years with FCA and Ram.
Are they both now going to sit for a month or more?
That's the million dollar question that no one knows the rhyme or reason why...

ORDER STATUS

Shipped​

Your vehicle has been shipped and is on its way to your selected dealership. Your dealer will notify you when your vehicle has arrived.

1. Order ConfirmedFeb-20-2024
  2. ScheduledApr-25-2024
  3. In ProductionAug-11-2024
  4. Vehicle BuiltAug-21-2024
  5. ShippedAug-31-2024

ORDER NUMBER
VIN
1C6SRFLPXSN534002
ORDER PROCESSED
Feb-20-2024
ESTIMATED DELIVERY
Sep-23-2024
Window Sticker(Open in a new window)
VEHICLE
1500 REBEL CREW CAB 4X4 4WD
DEALERSHIP
Bob Weaver Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2104 West Market St
Pottsville PA 17901
(570) 622-7191
Dealer Website(Open in a new window)
Looking forward to seeing pics once you get it!

Ram tracker updated today to my vehicle status being built on 8/31 and arrival date being TBD. Let’s see when I actually get it now.
You're now in my situation, the dreaded delivery date of TBD. It's a sad and lonely place where nobody wants to be. It's a place where Ram Care say's to call the dealer for more info and when you call the dealer, they say call Ram Care because there aren't any updates.

This is interesting. 2 identical trucks ordered at slightly different times through 2 different dealers.
First truck ordered earlier, went into production later but then completed earlier than the other truck. Look at the dates. Wonder what would cause one to finish and the other to be in some sort of perpetual holding pattern? Like I said, they are identical builds.View attachment 189056View attachment 189057
Here’s mine I really don’t think theirs any rhyme or reason. The only thing I can think of is that there were more issues with the one that had to be fixed . In my case there’s no reason why it should take over 30 days to build a truck unless there were QA issues that needed to be fixed. But in any case you bet your *** I’m going over the truck with a fine tooth comb and taking it for a nice test drive because my dealer is like 300 miles from my house so if I get halfway home and a check engine light pops I’m gonna be pissed 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_8995.png
    IMG_8995.png
    202.9 KB · Views: 20
You're now in my situation, the dreaded delivery date of TBD. It's a sad and lonely place where nobody wants to be. It's a place where Ram Care say's to call the dealer for more info and when you call the dealer, they say call Ram Care because there aren't any updates.
When did yours change from TBD? My dealer told me a week ago that my truck was estimated to ship on 9/8. I was hoping that it changed to TBD because it was getting ready to ship or was being shipping currently. My original date to receive my truck was 10/4.

I have the same Granger in March and MD in July..only unique thing I have is Multi Functional Tailgate...RAM removed all my status on both vehicles....frustrating.

When did yours change from TBD? My dealer told me a week ago that my truck was estimated to ship on 9/8. I was hoping that it changed to TBD because it was getting ready to ship or was being shipping currently. My original date to receive my truck was 10/4.
Once I was "scheduled to be built", mine had an estimated ship date. But mine has gone from an estimated ship date of October 9th to TBD. Hopefully you're telling me that TBD means that it's already been shipped from the factory and is on it's way to the dealer? Nah, I couldn't be that lucky. Could I? :confused:

Once I was "scheduled to be built", mine had an estimated ship date. But mine has gone from an estimated ship date of October 9th to TBD. Hopefully you're telling me that TBD means that it's already been shipped from the factory and is on it's way to the dealer? Nah, I couldn't be that lucky. Could I? :confused:
Well our situations are a little different, my truck is already built yours is just scheduled. I’m hoping mine is saying TBD because it’s shipped or close to being shipped but I don’t actually know if that’s what is going on or not.

Well our situations are a little different, my truck is already built yours is just scheduled. I’m hoping mine is saying TBD because it’s shipped or close to being shipped but I don’t actually know if that’s what is going on or not.
No, you're misunderstanding it. My truck has been built and ready to go since August 15th. It went from KZL (released but not shipped) on August 15th to KZM (First Rail Departure) on August 17th back to KZL (released but not shipped) on August 27th. I have no clue as to why and neither does my dealer. I'm hoping that in between those 10 day's that it went from KZM on 8/17 back to KZL on 8/27 means that it spent 10 day's on a train being shipped to a yard in my state where all the cars/trucks go to before being put on a truck to be delivered and that now my truck is now in that yard near me waiting to be put on a truck to be delivered to the dealership. I can only hope and try to think positive but each day that passes, it's get's harder not to get frustrated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240902_125527_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240902_125527_Chrome.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 17
No, you're misunderstanding it. My truck has been built and ready to go since August 15th. It went from KZL (released but not shipped) on August 15th to KZM (First Rail Departure) on August 17th back to KZL (released but not shipped) on August 27th. I have no clue as to why and neither does my dealer. I'm hoping that in between those 10 day's that it went from KZM on 8/17 back to KZL on 8/27 means that it spent 10 day's on a train being shipped to a yard in my state where all the cars/trucks go to before being put on a truck to be delivered and that now my truck is now in that yard near me waiting to be put on a truck to be delivered to the dealership. I can only hope and try to think positive but each day that passes, it's get's harder not to get frustrated.
Ah gotcha I misunderstood, that’s very odd.

This is interesting. 2 identical trucks ordered at slightly different times through 2 different dealers.
First truck ordered earlier, went into production later but then completed earlier than the other truck. Look at the dates. Wonder what would cause one to finish and the other to be in some sort of perpetual holding pattern? Like I said, they are identical builds.View attachment 189056View attachment 189057
Is one a sold truck and the other a dealer truck?

Is one a sold truck and the other a dealer truck?
That’s a good question. They were both originally sold trucks but then I backed out of the one from the local dealer because the pricing I got from MD was so much cheaper. I still get email updates for both trucks so I’d guess Ram thinks it is a sold vehicle. I’d have to look it up on the nationwide tracker to see what it says.

That’s a good question. They were both originally sold trucks but then I backed out of the one from the local dealer because the pricing I got from MD was so much cheaper. I still get email updates for both trucks so I’d guess Ram thinks it is a sold vehicle. I’d have to look it up on the nationwide tracker to see what it says.
I was just wondering because I heard a rumor on another site that Shap was told by higher up to get the old sold orders done and shipped. But that is a rumor that I cannot verify with any real facts at this time.

Got an email response from Anthony at MD that my truck with them had been in inspection status since 8/7 (started production on 8/5). The truck I ordered from the local dealer went into production on 8/26 and is already on a train headed to Vegas with an estimated delivery of 9/20. Both were considered to be sold orders. Waiting to hear back why one zoomed through production and the other has been in inspection for a month now.

Last edited:
Anyone know what the September national incentives are? The Ram site still says Labor Day event, must take delivery by 9/3/2024...which I'd love to do but still waiting for delivery :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back