5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

Another day comes to an end here in NJ and my status is still at KZL. What should be a happy experience is turning into a very frustrating and stressful experience. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

We finally got the email yesterday saying our Limited went into production, with an estimated delivery date of 11/14/24. It's crazy that this process takes so long, especially since we ordered it in April but we'll be happy to get it just the same.

We finally got the email yesterday saying our Limited went into production, with an estimated delivery date of 11/14/24. It's crazy that this process takes so long, especially since we ordered it in April but we'll be happy to get it just the same.
My tracker hasn't updated but says it has been in production the last couple weeks. It is either on a car hauler or at the dealership right now; estimated delivery of October 16th.

Ordered mine in April went into production 7/25 estimated delivery is 8/4. It’s been shipped to storage since 8/8.

Ordered mine in April went into production 7/25 estimated delivery is 8/4. It’s been shipped to storage since 8/8.
Hopefully the recent visit by the CEO will result in improvements to the accuracy of the communication channels with customers along with the other “issues” we’ve been reading about.

Hopefully the recent visit by the CEO will result in improvements to the accuracy of the communication channels with customers along with the other “issues” we’ve been reading about.

Yeah, the customer service with Ram is close to the worst I've experienced. Ram CS gives the perception of someone trying to tell me what I want to hear and done as vaguely as possibly.

Can I ask a favor? Either in your signature profile or your post, please tell us what you have ordered. They are putting trucks into production every day so that it happens to you is only informational to you. But if you tell us what you ordered and its equipment package, those of us waiting can deduce if they are getting closer to putting us into production. Thanks.

Just received notification mine is in production with estimated delivery of 11/20. We shall see.

Yeah, the customer service with Ram is close to the worst I've experienced. Ram CS gives the perception of someone trying to tell me what I want to hear and done as vaguely as possibly.
It almost like their entire customer service department is AI. That’s literally what it feels like talking to them, even on the phone.

Can I ask a favor? Either in your signature profile or your post, please tell us what you have ordered. They are putting trucks into production every day so that it happens to you is only informational to you. But if you tell us what you ordered and its equipment package, those of us waiting can deduce if they are getting closer to putting us into production. Thanks.
Done and STILL waiting to be shipped! (KZL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back