5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Order Updates

Can I *****? It is real clear they are going to finish rebels with equipment package 2 before moving on to GT and X packages. Why can’t they just give us an estimate of when Rebel GT and Rebel X production will begin? They know the schedule, can give info with caveats of variables, and we can wait with confidence we matter.
I was surprised it is coming this soon. I have yet to see a Rebel in Canada with the black full leather interior so thought that might be a holdup. For a Rebel GT in the USA, why not just get an RHO? Seems like a base RHO is cheaper than a loaded Rebel. In Canada the RHO is way more expensive as they only come fully loaded.

I was surprised it is coming this soon. I have yet to see a Rebel in Canada with the black full leather interior so thought that might be a holdup. For a Rebel GT in the USA, why not just get an RHO? Seems like a base RHO is cheaper than a loaded Rebel. In Canada the RHO is way more expensive as they only come fully loaded.
I went with Rebel vs Rho mostly because of width of track and towing. My pickup is for hunting and outdoor stuff where I go where there are established tire ruts on unimproved roads, section lands and across pastures. Nor did I want that bulk size in my garage every day or the extra lift. Plus, I am getting an X which is close to your vehicle with some GT and other bells and whistles.

It’s painful I admit, I ordered I. January and it took months to get a vin. Then if it hadn’t been for Anthony at Mark Dodge we would not have known to change the truck from Level 1 to Level A. My dealer didn’t get the memo on that from shap. Once the dealer made that change mine got scheduled in a couple days. But if we hadn’t made that change I would still be sitting clueless and no movement.
Same here.

Well, I just got the email a few minutes ago. "Production has started". Let's see how long it takes to build and ship.

I import 400-500 containers a year and ship an enormous amount of freight, I cannot fathom how it takes a month for the vehicle to ship and get to the dealer. It should be there in a few days. So I'm guessing I'll get my truck in November or December

Well, I just got the email a few minutes ago. "Production has started". Let's see how long it takes to build and ship.

I import 400-500 containers a year and ship an enormous amount of freight, I cannot fathom how it takes a month for the vehicle to ship and get to the dealer. It should be there in a few days. So I'm guessing I'll get my truck in November or December
I stalk the tracking page daily to see if it updates. Waiting for mine to say Production, too.

Can I *****? It is real clear they are going to finish rebels with equipment package 2 before moving on to GT and X packages. Why can’t they just give us an estimate of when Rebel GT and Rebel X production will begin? They know the schedule, can give info with caveats of variables, and we can wait with confidence we matter.
9/16 is listed for X/GT start date

I stalk the tracking page daily to see if it updates. Waiting for mine to say Production, too.
What's interesting is the Ram tracker still says "Scheduled" and hasn't even updated to "in Production". I recall other members saying it's usually behind.

Hopefully you get the email soon. I'm just happy to know things are finally progressing.

What's interesting is the Ram tracker still says "Scheduled" and hasn't even updated to "in Production". I recall other members saying it's usually behind.

Hopefully you get the email soon. I'm just happy to know things are finally progressing.
The tracker works for some.
Mine says production for the past two weeks.
Called my "dealer" and they first said my truck was in shipping, 3 days later it was at the vendor, a few days later that it was in production, and a few days ago they said it shipped.
Crazy thing is it still doesn't have a window sticker.

Agree. I have seen that. I actually got the email and text 4 hours after I saw on the tracker that it was scheduled. I think they just randomly do whatever they want.

Mine is now in JB status and dealer said it should ship on 9-6, i'm in east TN so i should get it pretty quick I hope.
I wounder if the trailer camera comes with tow group or level A?

Good news! Just received an email that our Limited is in production as of yesterday. Also received the following text message: “Hello, We are excited to share with you that your Ram has started the assembly process. Estimated delivery date is 11/19/2024. Date is subject to change.”

Interesting that the delivery date is almost two months out. Is this normal? Maybe they’re going for an under promise over deliver approach?

Good news! Just received an email that our Limited is in production as of yesterday. Also received the following text message: “Hello, We are excited to share with you that your Ram has started the assembly process. Estimated delivery date is 11/19/2024. Date is subject to change.”

Interesting that the delivery date is almost two months out. Is this normal? Maybe they’re going for an under promise over deliver approach?

My Tungsten went into production July 25th was built and shipped August 16 and is still being shipped today August 30th. It is supposed to come off the train on Sept 2nd. The dealer says it will take another 5 to 15 days to get to the dealership from Sept 2nd. The tracker says estimated delivery date Sept 13th. That should give you an idea of how slow the process is.

By comparison, we ordered a ‘24 Mustang GT on the same day (January 6) as our RAM. Mustang was built the week of March 11 and we picked it up from the dealer on March 27. Both operations are in Michigan. Makes one wonder why the excessively long time for transport to the dealerships. We’re in Virginia so even adding a week or so for a delivery to CA, TX, or FL, it still seems way too long.

Last edited:
By comparison, we ordered a ‘24 Mustang GT on the same day (January 6) as our RAM. Mustang was built the week of March 11 and we picked it up from the dealer on March 27. Both operations are in Michigan. Makes one wonder why the excessively long time for transport to the dealerships. We’re in Virginia so even adding a week or so for a delivery to CA, TX, or FL, it still seems way too long.
These are 2025 models and stellantis has been a mess this year. If you ordered a 2024 around that time frame, it would have most likely arrived around the time that your mustang did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back