5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 orders - Tell Us About Yours!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
2019REBEL said:
So I priced a Rebel the way I like it with Ramboxes and then thought what about the Bighorn, well I priced that too with what I got on the Rebel and it was $4000 cheaper. Only difference was Bighorn doesn't have the Sport Hood. I am seriously gonna look at Bighorn. Waiting on accessories cause I liked the Red Bighorn they had at the shows with the 2 inch lift kit.
263a.png
Big Horn with off road package is a compelling alternative.

D

Deleted member103

Jared Balfour said:
Big Horn with off road package is a compelling alternative.
GOOD MORNING . . . Just finished my 20 oz. of "adrenaline booster," got the eye lids adjusted and here I am ! Just for a bit though, gotta get ready for some more blood work at "Docs-Place" ! So I said it before (you as well) but it bears repeating -- YES, I do agree . . . a Nicely equipped 4X4 Off-Road Packaged BIG HORN is COMPELLING, and will be my "cup of choice" when the time comes (V6) ! Besides, what's the big deal about "that" hood; just more clutter and minimal function (if any, as mentioned before) -- unless your running around in circles (race track) heating the engine / tranny to near exhaustion !? I prefer the Cleaner Look on the Hood & everywhere else, which is why (as I always do) I'll de-badge everything that I can !
1f44d.png
ps; cuts down on potential Finger Injury while hand washing too !
263a.png

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Only thing I have to do is wait a bit more to see if we get the Sports Appearance Package as that makes the bumper and door handles body color. I can find it on USA site but not Canadian site yet.

@BobbiBigWheels do you know if Canada has the Sport Appearance Package

Kilgy5

Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on when either of the e torque engines will be avail for order and also ram boxes say late avail thanks for any info

2019REBEL

Reaction score
Kilgy5 said:
Does anyone have any info on when either of the e torque engines will be avail for order and also ram boxes say late avail thanks for any info
Covered in numerous other threads....ETorque engine not being built until Aug 2018....no time frame for Ramboxes but I think same time period Aug 2018.

Kilgy5

Reaction score
Yeh i ve seen the aug date mentioned but considering every show truck and test truck ive seen has ramboxes i just cant believe they arent ready to put them out esp since they r a huge seller. And also they claim the v6 to be the standard engine yet u cant get it....im dying to order but cant order until those options are availble.....looking to get either the fully loaded larmaie with the v6 or the limited with the v6

D

Deleted member 85

2019REBEL said:
Only thing I have to do is wait a bit more to see if we get the Sports Appearance Package as that makes the bumper and door handles body color. I can find it on USA site but not Canadian site yet.

@BobbiBigWheels do you know if Canada has the Sport Appearance Package
Hey man -

It appears as though the "Sport" is the Canadian sport appearance so far. On a Limited one can get the "Body-Colour Bumpers" as an option, however, Laramie does not have such an option, yet, that I can see.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
BobbiBigWheels said:
Hey man -

It appears as though the "Sport" is the Canadian sport appearance so far. On a Limited one can get the "Body-Colour Bumpers" as an option, however, Laramie does not have such an option, yet, that I can see.
That's too bad. Sport is still a nice package though.

2019REBEL

Reaction score
I was looking for the Sport Appearance Package on the Bighorn. I built on on the USA site. Really liking the body colored bumpers. Sure hope it is available up here.

BBLV

Reaction score
What's going to be the easiest way to get body colored handles for a Limited? Mopar sell these pre-painted?

J

jimh4662@

If they do it may be more cost than going to a local auto restoration or body shop. I have been all over the web researching aftermarket accessories and just plan information on 2019 Ram. have not seen any replacement painted parts. Still early for anything added to the 2019.

Flot

Reaction score
I scrolled through about a thousand ads on autotrader along the east coast for 2019 rams with photos. Only about 10% had actual photos of the trucks so far - I assume the rest are pending delivery or have just hit the lot.

Almost all had chrome bumpers. I don’t think (m)any sport trims have been delivered yet. There were a handful of big horns with the black package. And maybe 1 red Ram with body color bumpers.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Flot said:
I scrolled through about a thousand ads on autotrader along the east coast for 2019 rams with photos. Only about 10% had actual photos of the trucks so far - I assume the rest are pending delivery or have just hit the lot.

Almost all had chrome bumpers. I don’t think (m)any sport trims have been delivered yet. There were a handful of big horns with the black package. And maybe 1 red Ram with body color bumpers.
I've seen some Big Horn Sports and Black editions listed but nothing so far for Laramie Sports. Initial build outs were Laramies with the chrome package, and Limiteds in Brilliant Black, Billet Silver and Delmonico Red.(see attachment)

More recent photos have shown a few Big Horn Blacks and Longhorns sitting in the lot. (This photo is about a month old now, which is why they're showing up at dealers)

(see attachment)

Attachments

• _MG_0010.jpg
    _MG_0010.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 285
  • _MG_0179.jpg
    _MG_0179.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 277

GM convert

Reaction score
Black limited. Sunroof, anti spin 3.92, tri fold cover, 22’s, limited 1 level equipment group, bed utility group, body color bumper, trailer tow.

Kilgy5

Reaction score
Anybody know why we cant build on the site to have body colored bumpers anymore on laramie? Unless u choose sport or black package

DSOOBY

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to order a Laramie sport? Looking to go to the dealer to hopefully get an order put in for one this weekend.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Kilgy5 said:
Anybody know why we cant build on the site to have body colored bumpers anymore on laramie? Unless u choose sport or black package
Sport or Black package is the only way to get them. The Longhorn and Limited have a separate body colored bumper option.

Users who are viewing this thread