5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 orders - Tell Us About Yours!

DocBones

Reaction score
With those pics of rams on shipping trucks, and in the holding lot, it’s got me itching. My dealer said I was their first order. No SoCal dealers (bigger ones, LA to San Diego) could even give me a list of stock they are expecting. Hopefully “sold” orders get pushed to the head of the line for build.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Wait till you see the photos of the other holding lot I'll be putting up today.

DocBones

Reaction score
Called customer service to check if they’ve picked up my order yet, I know it’s only been two business days, and they said up to 12 weeks for custom orders is the official word right now.

chade014

Reaction score
DocBones said:
Called customer service to check if they’ve picked up my order yet, I know it’s only been two business days, and they said up to 12 weeks for custom orders is the official word right now.
that sucks, when did you place it? Mine is about to ship.

DocBones

Reaction score
<woltlab-quote data-link="https://5thgenrams.com/community/forum/index.php?thread/3-2019-ram1500-orders-tell-us-about-yours/&postID=1291#post1291" data-author="chade014">Ya but I placed my order 3 weeks ago
</woltlab-quote>3 weeks ago and it's SHIPPING? Like, to the dealer?! That's fast as hell.

chade014

Reaction score
DocBones said:
3 weeks ago and it's SHIPPING? Like, to the dealer?! That's fast as hell.
Yea shipping to dealer. I had a favor owed
263a.png

DocBones

Reaction score
chade014 said:
Yea shipping to dealer. I had a favor owed
263a.png
confirmed today, order was picked up by the factory the next business day, build is scheduled, got a VIN, eta is the blanket 4-6 weeks!!!

DocBones

Reaction score
Ordered 17 mar, expected ship is now 11 April on my limited.

khoward2001

Reaction score
I ordered mine and it has been in ‘I’ status (pending final inspection) for 40 days now. I don’t get what’s going on. I just opened a case with ram. Doubt anything will come from it since every time I call the customer service line I get a different answer. The other vehicles that were purchased back then have an April 5 arrival date. This is so frustrating.

Any ideas what’s going on ? Or how I can get this resolved?

fish mojo

Reaction score
I'm going to wait it out a bit. Got to have the Ram Box!! When I order, it will be:
2019 Ram 1500 Longhorn 4x4 Crew Cab, 6'4 box
Rugged Brown Pearl-Coat Exterior Paint/Walnut Brown Metallic Clear-Coat Exterior Paint two tone
5.7 Hemi (no E-torque), Anti spin, 3.92 (no E-locker), 4 corner air suspension
33 gallon fuel tank. Trailer tow group, protection group (no off road group- this is a highway and towing cruiser).
Level 1 equipment, Advanced Safety (I believe that is mandatory with Level 1)
Mountain Brown / Light Mountain Brown Interior Filagree Seats
Dual pano sunroof.
and of course RAMBOX!!

fish mojo

Reaction score
<woltlab-quote data-link="https://5thgenrams.com/community/forum/index.php?thread/3-2019-ram1500-orders-tell-us-about-yours/&postID=1490#post1490" data-author="khoward2001">I ordered mine and it has been in ‘I’ status (pending final inspection) for 40 days now. I don’t get what’s going on. I just opened a case with ram. Doubt anything will come from it since every time I call the customer service line I get a different answer. The other vehicles that were purchased back then have an April 5 arrival date. This is so frustrating.

Any ideas what’s going on ? Or how I can get this resolved?
</woltlab-quote>Patience, Grasshopper. It is a new release and things take time. I'm surprised actually they are getting things out as quickly as they are reporting.

khoward2001

Reaction score
fish mojo said:
Patience, Grasshopper. It is a new release and things take time. I'm surprised actually they are getting things out as quickly as they are reporting.
haha I’m trying. My lease on my current 16 Laramie is about to end so trying to make sure it arrives before then.

chade014

Reaction score
khoward2001 said:
haha I’m trying. My lease on my current 16 Laramie is about to end so trying to make sure it arrives before then.
I would get in touch with someone higher up. It should not have been in I status for that long. Mine was in 1 status for less then 1 week

khoward2001

Reaction score
Yes, that is exactly my concern. I have contacted the ram and they said they have escalated it so we will see. The three other trucks that were placed the same day as mine at the same dealership and almost identical package are already being ready to ship. Mine is the only one that has not been inspected or ready to ship yet. Kind of aggravating

Flot

Reaction score
It has been 11 calendar days on mine, I've got a VIN but still in "D" status and the VIN won't work on the window sticker generator yet...

J

jimh4662@

ordered 3/12/18 Laramie Longhorn because tried air suspension and Limited included it in build specs. Laramie Longhorn with pretty much all options except trailer mirrors, moonroof, air suspension Elocker rear. Came on a little more money than Limited, which surprised me. Setting in D1 status for two weeks. Have estimated ship date 4/7/18. Unless some magic happens or divine intervention I am assuming it won't be shipping saturday. A couple notes on blog, mopar, and chat with CS.
24 hr after truck runs the line (production build) Build sheet will be available from the web site with VIN number https://www.chrysler.com/webselfservice/chrysler/index.html
48 hr after truck runs the line (production build) Window sticker will be available from the web site with VIN number.
customer service has a canned response for D1 status. Might be automated. I have checked maybe ten times and response has been the same. Apparently all these RAMs are setting in a funnel at a Gate somewhere waiting there turn.

RKPhelps

Reaction score
Just placed my order for a new 2019 Ram 1500 Limited 4x4 on 4/2/18. I don't have any date yet but I was told the 22" wheels are on "restriction" what ever that means, hope it's not delayed as I want it yesterday.
263a.png

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So I priced a Rebel the way I like it with Ramboxes and then thought what about the Bighorn, well I priced that too with what I got on the Rebel and it was $4000 cheaper. Only difference was Bighorn doesn't have the Sport Hood. I am seriously gonna look at Bighorn. Waiting on accessories cause I liked the Red Bighorn they had at the shows with the 2 inch lift kit.
263a.png

Users who are viewing this thread