5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 orders - Tell Us About Yours!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Off road package comes with a 1 inch suspension lift, source is reliable, I don't post things from sources that I don't trust. It actually shows the Falkens in the build and price when the off road package is selected.
(see attachment)

The Quad rear seats don't do the slide and recline although the headrests will either be removable or foldable. I know they're foldable on the Crews.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 7.57.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 7.57.51 PM.png
    78.3 KB · Views: 141
D

Deleted member103

Jared Balfour said:
Off road package comes with a 1 inch suspension lift, source is reliable, I don't post things from sources that I don't trust. It actually shows the Falkens in the build and price when the off road package is selected.
(see attachment)

The Quad rear seats don't do the slide and recline although the headrests will either be removable or foldable. I know they're foldable on the Crews.
Wow, look at that . . . me sooooo blind ! Thanks again . . . I surely hope I did not offend you in any way, or your source . . . certainly no intention of the sort . !" lift too ! I'm feeling better already about this
263a.png

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
LOU.2 said:
Wow, look at that . . . me sooooo blind ! Thanks again . . . I surely hope I did not offend you in any way, or your source . . . certainly no intention of the sort . !" lift too ! I'm feeling better already about this
263a.png
Not offended at all, no worries. Just thought I would clarify, I try to only post accurate information, at the same time I'm aware anything is subject to change until it happens.

D

Deleted member103

Jared Balfour said:
Not offended at all, no worries. Just thought I would clarify, I try to only post accurate information, at the same time I'm aware anything is subject to change until it happens.
I did notice today when building "IT" again, that when show the 3 views ( front, rear & interior) , the Falken's are shown; BUT when you add the 4X4 and you select "details" & add - they do not show a photo of anything - so my guess is maybe . . . ? . . . the Falken deal isn't written in stone - i.e.; "subject to change until it happens,"
2753.png

1f609.png

D

Deleted member103

Jared Balfour said:
(see attachment)

I couldn't get that photo to show up for me today - just a blank box !? I'll try tomorrow.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
LOU.2 said:
I couldn't get that photo to show up for me today - just a blank box !? I'll try tomorrow.
Lou, here is the press release from Falken confirming that they are in fact providing the tires for the Off-Road package. Falken tire press release

@edrclark was nice enough to send me that link.

D

Deleted member103

Jared Balfour said:
Lou, here is the press release from Falken confirming that they are in fact providing the tires for the Off-Road package. Falken tire press release

@edrclark was nice enough to send me that link.
I just realized FCA also upgrades the wheel too; I really should get to the VA eye clinic . . .
263a.png

Moparjohn

Reaction score
OK, So I'm new here but been driving RamChargers and Rams since 1987 . I love my 2009 Ram, and like the new 2019. BUT I just was watching a video review and I was shocked. One of my dislikes is is yellow turn signals in the rear , and it appears the new Ram has them. PLEASE tell me that its not so, or the bulbs can be changed. I simply could never drive a vehicle with yellow turn signals in the rear. I realize I already have to disable the DRL. another feature I will NEVER allow on my vehicles. I hope I don't sound too crazy, just my personal prefrences. John

VectorZ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Moparjohn said:
OK, So I'm new here but been driving RamChargers and Rams since 1987 . I love my 2009 Ram, and like the new 2019. BUT I just was watching a video review and I was shocked. One of my dislikes is is yellow turn signals in the rear , and it appears the new Ram has them. PLEASE tell me that its not so, or the bulbs can be changed. I simply could never drive a vehicle with yellow turn signals in the rear. I realize I already have to disable the DRL. another feature I will NEVER allow on my vehicles. I hope I don't sound too crazy, just my personal prefrences. John
LOL, I don't really care one way or the other, but I find the yellow color much easier for people to see. You'll never see it while driving so who cares?? I believe the entire unit is LED, so there will be no way to change the color. I'm not a fan of headlights as DRLs, but I think the LED surround looks good and won't shorten bulb life.

DocBones

Reaction score
Ordered my limited 4x4 in delmonico with just a few options. It’s not like there’s many avail with the limited. E-Locker with 3.92, body color bumpers, level one equipment, and trailer tow group. Haggled my dealer to $57k +TTL - any rebates available at delivery for a $62.2k MSRP. They told me 7-10 weeks.
1f60e.png

Oh, e-torque isn’t available yet. I’m sure they’re working out some bugs and spooling up production still.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Moparjohn said:
On LED taillight equipped models they are part of the LED switchbacks, yellow for turn signals but light up red when you're applying the brakes. These likely won't be able to be changed unless someone such as retro shop or diode dynamics makes a replacement board in the aftermarket. For non LED equipped models you should just be able to change the bulb.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
DocBones said:
Ordered my limited 4x4 in delmonico with just a few options. It’s not like there’s many avail with the limited. E-Locker with 3.92, body color bumpers, level one equipment, and trailer tow group. Haggled my dealer to $57k +TTL - any rebates available at delivery for a $62.2k MSRP. They told me 7-10 weeks.
1f60e.png

Oh, e-torque isn’t available yet. I’m sure they’re working out some bugs and spooling up production still.
Congrats on your order, a Limited with the same options is one of the trims that I am considering personally. Make sure you post lots of pictures when you get it!

Flot

Reaction score
Ordered mine over the weekend, Laramie 4x4 crew cab sport with the 12” screen and associated packages. I was tempted to get the off-road group because it seemed like a bargain, but passed on it as I didn’t know how the ride might differ.

I was within a few thousand $ of a limited, but not really a fan of the air suspension or the steerable lights. I had poured over the build info early on but without seeing the seats and dash I really don’t know what I’m missing. My big regret will be resale value, but couldn’t justify another $2-3k up front.

DJ85

Reaction score
Hey FLOT, what color did you order? I was under the impression only a few of the colors could be ordered for now. I am pretty much ordering the same in Flame Red.

Flot

Reaction score
That’s interesting. I went with black
this time around. I’m a big fan of the deepwater blue on my 2011, but was chicken about ordering another without seeing it in person first. My 7 year warranty expires this week, and while it’s been a fantastic truck, I had the itch and was counting down the days for a new one.

Will check in next Monday with cust care and see if they can give me any build status. I like to think they’ve built enough by now to have gotten the worst bugs out.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hope they have the bugs
icon_rolleyes.gif
worked out. I can't start to order mine until at least August(late availability of Pentastar and Ramboxes).
I did go in and price one though.

Attachments

• Scan_20180316.pdf
    208.4 KB · Views: 20
D

Deleted member103

Moparjohn said:
Hello newbie . . . slightly more than me by a bit . No you don't "sound too crazy," but your preferences could be considered "slightly eccentric", don't you think ? I do agree with the idea of YELLOW - universally known as the "CAUTION LIGHT" - being a visual cue to the person behind to Be Alerted for a Lane Change . . . or some other off the cuff maneuver ! I'm Glad for the color change . Having the NEVER GONNA DO THAT "attitude" . . . well is also a bit "eccentric" . . . again, don't you (really) see that ? Before you know it you won't have ANY Options other than to WALK . . . as I can see THIS Yellow becoming the New Reality ! ! ! And that's a Good Thing IMO !
263a.png

D

Deleted member103

DocBones said:
1f60e.png

Hopefully the worst-bugs will indeed be "worked out" by Fall (for my order of the V6 . Don't forget nice PICS !

76rich

Reaction score
I wanted to give an update on my Billet Silver Limited order. Evidently Dodge had a problem on their ordering site. It left some areas with less colors than others. So I convinced my dealership to get with his rep and come up with an answer. They cleared it up and I ordered my new Limited today.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
76rich said:
I wanted to give an update on my Billet Silver Limited order. Evidently Dodge had a problem on their ordering site. It left some areas with less colors than others. So I convinced my dealership to get with his rep and come up with an answer. They cleared it up and I ordered my new Limited today.
Can't wait to see it!

Users who are viewing this thread