5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 orders - Tell Us About Yours!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Ordering is now open for the 2019 Ram 1500's. If you ordered reply below with what you ordered and keep us updated!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I appreciate it, thanks! No information has been released yet of a 6'4 boys with Ram Boxes. This doesn't necessarily mean it's not coming at some point, it might possibly be a late addition.

VectorZ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey do you know what the discount is for affiliate pricing? Is it a certain amount over invoice?

*Edit* Nevermind, I found it.
Price, 1% below factory invoice on purchase or lease of new vehicles

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe supplier is invoice + or minus a few percent, I can't remember exactly what it is.

VectorZ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Jared Balfour said:
I believe supplier is invoice + or minus a few percent, I can't remember exactly what it is.
I was looking at the Tread Lightly affiliate discount. I assume there will be zero incentives for the first year or so.

18ADR

Reaction score
Great site here. Stopped in to dealer last week to order but not all information was out yet. I see where one can order the Anti-Spin Differential but if one orders the off road pkg or the E-Locker, Any idea if the E-Locker is an Open or Limited Slip differential like the Power Wagon? I saw a footnote where if one chooses the Anti-Spin differential that says electronic locking and anti-spin differential are mutually exclusive so I guess one can't chose both but I still wonder if that means that the e-locker already had the limited slip or if it really is open only (unless manually locked) And also wondering if one can only engage it in 4-wheel low like the Power Wagon?

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi 18ADR, thanks for joining us here. I took a look through all the information that I have right now and they haven't gotten too into detail with the E-locker yet. It is a separate option from the anti-spin diff as you said but they make no mention of whether it is an open or limited slip diff. They don't specify whether you need to be in 4 low or not unfortunately either but mention that you can lock it on-demand at speeds of up to 10mph. Unfortunately thats all the info I really have on it as of right now.

18ADR

Reaction score
ok, thanks Jared. If I learn anything else, I'll let you know as well. BTW, I have an '03 since new with the 5.7 hemi quad cab and the 3.92 anti-spin rear, it's been a great truck and pretty much goes anywhere I need it to go, but I really like the 5th gen design so it's time to change, move up to a crew cab with 6'4" bed

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds good thanks. I really like the 03-05 3rd gens, I think they were great looking trucks with nice interiors for their day. Glad its been good to you. I think you'll really appreciate the extra space of the 5th gen Crew compared to a 3rd gen Quad. My truck has been great as well but I'm really thinking I'll be trading up to a 5th gen here soon.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I also stopped in dealer last week. Pricing should be out this week. I will be ordering a 2019 Ram Rebel. I have looked at your guide online just waiting for confirmation of Canadian package as they are always slightly different.With your guide I would order a 2019 Ram Rebel Crew Cab 4x4 with 5'7" box with V6 Pentastar. I would get it with the following options-X2 Equipment group, Bed Utility Group, Ramboxes, Rear Wheel Liner, Alpine Premium Radio, Block Heater, Wheel Locks.

18ADR

Reaction score
Jared Balfour said:
Sounds good thanks. I really like the 03-05 3rd gens, I think they were great looking trucks with nice interiors for their day. Glad its been good to you. I think you'll really appreciate the extra space of the 5th gen Crew compared to a 3rd gen Quad. My truck has been great as well but I'm really thinking I'll be trading up to a 5th gen here soon.
BTW, I noticed the following on your options Post:E-LOCKER REAR AXLE (DSH) W/AWL INCLUDED W/AWL; M/H DMH; ONLY 1: DSA

I get that this means E-Locker DSH comes with the Off Road Package (AWL), and M/H DMH may mean 'must have' the 3.92 gear, but I wonder what ONLY 1: DSA means?DSA is the Anti-Spin

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
18ADR post_id=67 time=1517165013 user_id=84 said:
BTW, I noticed the following on your options Post:E-LOCKER REAR AXLE (DSH) W/AWL INCLUDED W/AWL; M/H DMH; ONLY 1: DSA

I get that this means E-Locker DSH comes with the Off Road Package (AWL), and M/H DMH may mean 'must have' the 3.92 gear, but I wonder what ONLY 1: DSA means?DSA is the Anti-Spin
I'll look into it and get back to you.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm going to take a look at them as soon as they make it to the dealership but probably going to wait until late spring summer time frame. Also looking to upgrade to a crew cab this time.

warmachine

Reaction score
I went to order mine on Saturday but the Laramie Black isn't available yet. Going to get the crew cab 6'4", air suspension, 3.92s, Harmon Karden, 12" screen, and panoramic sunroof. Trading in my '15 3500 Black Appearance that's deleted, 6" lift on 37s, so I'm looking forward to driving a normal truck for awhile.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
18ADR post_id=67 time=1517165013 user_id=84 said:

I can't get a definitive answer but the possible meaning is you can only have DSA which is Anti Spin as you said or DSH which is the E-locker. I'll put it out to a buddy at a dealer and see if I can get an answer from him.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
warmachine post_id=72 time=1517198773 user_id=89 said:
I went to order mine on Saturday but the Laramie Black isn't available yet. Going to get the crew cab 6'4", air suspension, 3.92s, Harmon Karden, 12" screen, and panoramic sunroof. Trading in my '15 3500 Black Appearance that's deleted, 6" lift on 37s, so I'm looking forward to driving a normal truck for awhile.
Nice truck, thats pretty much exactly what I'm planning on ordering but with the 5'7 box.
icon_mrgreen.gif

warmachine

Reaction score
Only thing I'm not really sure of is the 22s. The choices are kind of limited for a more aggressive tire. No Duratracs, Ko2s etc. I drive to Whistler a lot but don't really want to swap tires for winter.

mrmachaveli

Reaction score
Jared Balfour said:
Nice truck, thats pretty much exactly what I'm planning on ordering but with the 5'7 box.
icon_mrgreen.gif
Am I correct than, that no one on here has been given a price? The only price I have found is for the Rebel, which is due to the Houston Auto Show having an actual window sticker in it

Users who are viewing this thread