5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here Is Everything You Need To Know About The 2023 Ram 1500 (DT)!

Jray22

Reaction score
No more non-hybrid Hemi. No more fender flares on Laramie. No more inverter/115v outlets except on premium trim levels. Totally revamping content on the best selling trims. And yet, the prices are still going up like a rocket.

I felt like I overpaid for my '22, but now that I see the '23 order guides I'm happy as hell that I bought when I did!!!
Yea, it’s completely out of control and only getting worse. Coming from a GM I knew I didn’t want another so it was between a Ford or Ram. I was all set on ordering a 23’ Ram But once I was saw the spec sheets for Ram and Ford I decided to find a 22’. You think Ram is bad look at a Ford! A XLT very well equipped is now 70K.

Switch22

Reaction score
Yea, it’s completely out of control and only getting worse. Coming from a GM I knew I didn’t want another so it was between a Ford or Ram. I was all set on ordering a 23’ Ram But once I was saw the spec sheets for Ram and Ford I decided to find a 22’. You think Ram is bad look at a Ford! A XLT very well equipped is now 70K.
Where are you guys finding the spec sheets for the 23s? I see the build configurator online is still for 22s.

Jray22

Reaction score
Where are you guys finding the spec sheets for the 23s? I see the build configurator online is still for 22s.
Certain dealers have it on there Website. I just did a google search and found a dealer in TX that it available online. Your local stealership has it already as well. I just did a quick search for the below. You’ll just have to convert it to USD.

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No more non-hybrid Hemi. No more fender flares on Laramie. No more inverter/115v outlets except on premium trim levels. Totally revamping content on the best selling trims. And yet, the prices are still going up like a rocket.

I felt like I overpaid for my '22, but now that I see the '23 order guides I'm happy as hell that I bought when I did!!!
No fender flares? That’s silly. They’re a little thing that makes the truck look so much better. And they can’t use the chip shortage as an excuse. Bizarre.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
No fender flares? That’s silly. They’re a little thing that makes the truck look so much better. And they can’t use the chip shortage as an excuse. Bizarre.
I agree. The factory flares were one of the (many) reasons I was looking at Laramies when I bought mine. I know the BTS has them, but there were none around here at the time. This kind of crap makes very little sense, and seems like an odd way to save money, unless they just want to phase the Laramie model out all together

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It could just be a supply issue. Chips aren’t the only things they are having trouble getting.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Rumor is that all colors are available for order again

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not standard on the 23 Laramie as of 12/19/22

Per the 23 website configurator this is technically true but if you add practically any option - 33 gal tank, level 1, bed utility, etc. - the configurator is adding it per the render anyway (when it works).

Steven666

Reaction score
Question. If Ram is only offering the 5.7 Hemi eTorque. With Engine start/Stop. Can this feature be disabled? It can on Ford and GM. Just curious as today I was told I can’t Order the 3.0L diesel either and the only option was the V6 or the eTorque for the 2023 Rebel.
I can disable it in my 22 Limited. A button on the lower dash turns it on or off.

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I agree. The factory flares were one of the (many) reasons I was looking at Laramies when I bought mine. I know the BTS has them, but there were none around here at the time. This kind of crap makes very little sense, and seems like an odd way to save money, unless they just want to phase the Laramie model out all together
just check for fun, and in canada the 2023 laramie looks to still come factory with flares and also digital cluster... per ram website, wonder why its different here

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
after digging more the new cluster is not standart anymore in canada laramie, but are still standart on lower trim like sport and rebel, thats very strange
but the flares still look to be there on laramies...

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
after digging more the new cluster is not standart anymore in canada laramie, but are still standart on lower trim like sport and rebel, thats very strange
Based on the starting MSRP prices, it would appear that the Laramie is a lower trim than the Rebel.

Kumba1010

Reaction score
Even on the US website, 2023 Laramie is shown with fender flares. Picture taken of a group member's 2023 Laramie though doesn't have flares

Users who are viewing this thread