5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here Is Everything You Need To Know About The 2023 Ram 1500 (DT)!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
yes thats strange, maybe they are in the process of doing that in canada too, but still the sport is a lower trim and it has the cluster, maybe its just a mistake and the laramie has the cluster too
It's not a mistake, unless all of the build sheets are wrong as well. I've mined every build sheet, and 4,093 of them say "Cluster 7.0", whereas only one says "Cluster 12".

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's not a mistake, unless all of the build sheets are wrong as well. I've mined every build sheet, and 4,093 of them say "Cluster 7.0", whereas only one says "Cluster 12".
then it is strange lol, any canadian laramie build sheet? for the cluster could it be just a temp restriction

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
so its confirm, fow now the new cluster is not available on canadian laramie but it is on sport and rebel.

the canadian laramie truck dosent look to have the fender either on that build sheet

Last edited:

Ninety-9 SE-L

Reaction score
Hmmm, I guess I should've been reading this earlier. I was convinced the EcoDiesel was being put to trash. Glad to see it's alive and well, I'm still loving mine.

I'm about 7 months in and over 11,000mi.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I believe that 2023 is the last year for the Ecodiesel.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It’s supposedly the end of the EcoDiesel in January.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yes, the Rebel is available in 2WD, usually sold in western states who like "Pre-Runners", which are typically 2WD.
Thanks. I've never seen a 2wd Rebel, guess they are a rare bird here in Ohio

pensfan

Reaction score
yes i saw it, but it is a us truck, on the us web site is it listed with it? guess will find out soon
On the US Ram site, they show the Laramie with fender flares. However the downloadable catalog shows them as only being standard on the Rebel, Limited, and Limited Longhorn.
They should make the flares available as an option if they don't want to make them standard on the Laramie. Prices keep going up, content gets removed.

rickey55

Reaction score
I brought my build sheet to the dealership for a 2022 model in late October. We did the paperwork to place the order and he told me it was going to be a 2023 model...Picked her up Dec. 17th...I can post more pics of the interior and such if anyone is interested. The eTorque is pretty sweet. The start/stop (which I normally f'n hate) is barely noticeable. I just rolled over 1k miles and barely scratching 14mpg. Love the truck though, shifts very smooth.

20221222_073456 - Copy.jpg 20221217_143317.jpg 20230106_141613 - Copy.jpg

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I brought my build sheet to the dealership for a 2022 model in late October. We did the paperwork to place the order and he told me it was going to be a 2023 model...Picked her up Dec. 17th...I can post more pics of the interior and such if anyone is interested. The eTorque is pretty sweet. The start/stop (which I normally f'n hate) is barely noticeable. I just rolled over 1k miles and barely scratching 14mpg. Love the truck though, shifts very smooth.

View attachment 148082 View attachment 148083 View attachment 148084

Very nice looking truck! My 21 Laramie was etorque and my 22 is not and really I can’t tell the difference between shifting. The first and second gear is sometimes noticeable with the 3.92 gears versus a 3.21.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
On the US Ram site, they show the Laramie with fender flares. However the downloadable catalog shows them as only being standard on the Rebel, Limited, and Limited Longhorn.
They should make the flares available as an option if they don't want to make them standard on the Laramie. Prices keep going up, content gets removed.

Looks like you're right. Here's a link for a 2023 Laramie for sale in Texas...no flares. That's just stupid. I wouldn't have purchased my Laramie if it didn't have the flares. 2023 Ram 1500 Laramie For Sale in Waxahachie, TX - 1C6SRFJT2PN519355 - TrueCar

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/