5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dealer Arrivals

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
devildodge said:
Can you get the panoroof with the bighorn? I have only built tradesman off roads and Rebels.

I really like that roof. I feel it is a must have if I get a Rebel but it makes you add more packages. I got a sinking feeling whatever I get will be fully loaded cause all the options are so great.
Its available on Big Horn and up trims, crew cab only.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
devildodge said:
Can you get the panoroof with the bighorn? I have only built tradesman off roads and Rebels.

I really like that roof. I feel it is a must have if I get a Rebel but it makes you add more packages. I got a sinking feeling whatever I get will be fully loaded cause all the options are so great.
Just load it up. You'll feel much better and it is only a few more bucks each month!
1f604.png
1f604.png
1f604.png

Kramersp

Reaction score
I didnt order the pano roof because I probably wont use it and it's just one more thing to break. I have a moon roof on my F150 and I've used it probably less than 10 times in the 6 years I've owned the truck. And it broke on me once. So yea, solid roof for me in my limited.

CaliTex

Reaction score
Twoamen said:
That's why I didn't order one. Used it maybe twice just to see it open. It made truck hotter inside. This 2019 way cooler inside roof temp.
I didn’t either. LOTS of people must like them, given how many of the Limiteds and Laramie Longhorns on dealer lots seem to have been ordered with them. But I never use the one on my car or my wife’s.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I never used one and actually dont like them but I still ordered it with my Quad cab

CaliTex

Reaction score
alacombe said:
I never used one and actually dont like them but I still ordered it with my Quad cab
If you don’t like them, why did you order it?

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Local dealer has enroute a big horn with sport package, off road package in maximum steel metallic.

Can't wait to see this. Got to resist the urge:p

sgk

Reaction score
why would it have the rear e locker if it has the off-road package would it not be standard on the off-road package? possibly one or the other option is a mistake.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The off road package some standard with the e-locker

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
2019s are slowly trickling in to my local dealers. Of the 6 dealer websites I looked at, most only have 1-5 on the lots, with quite a few more in transit.

Side note, saw my first 2019 in the wild yesterday! It was a Delmonico Red on the other side of the highway. I immediately recognized it as a Ram, but that might be because of how obsessively I've been reading anything and everything available about the 5th gens... :)

ETA: I'm in the DC area. I mostly take the metro to work, so I don't see much traffic during the week. Could be way more 2019s out there in this area, I just don't spend much time out on the roads.

Last edited:

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Side note, saw my first 2019 in the wild yesterday! It was a Delmonico Red on the other side of the highway. I immediately recognized it as a Ram, but that might be because of how obsessively I've been reading anything and everything available about the 5th gens... :)
I've seen quite a few on our local dealer lots, but I've yet to see a single 2019 Ram on the road in Fort Worth. Keeping my eyes peeled!

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've seen quite a few on our local dealer lots, but I've yet to see a single 2019 Ram on the road in Fort Worth. Keeping my eyes peeled!
I have not seen one on the road in Massachusetts or New Hampshire yet!

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Likewise, have yet to see one in the wild. There is a dealer here in central Kentucky that has about 12 on the lot. Three of which are Limiteds that they've had since before May, and they're reasonably priced. Not sure why they're not selling. I do feel like I see a lot of diamond blacks with chrome bumpers on cars.com not moving.

RAM 4times

Reaction score
Likewise, have yet to see one in the wild. There is a dealer here in central Kentucky that has about 12 on the lot. Three of which are Limiteds that they've had since before May, and they're reasonably priced. Not sure why they're not selling. I do feel like I see a lot of diamond blacks with chrome bumpers on cars.com not moving.
they will go. it takes the right person and the right deal to get one. my dealer had a laramie for only a week and it was gone. had a couple of limiteds sold also. one thing i've noticed most of the trucks on the lots has trailer mirrors. which for me it a big no no.

D

Deleted member103

Local dealer has enroute a big horn with sport package, off road package in maximum steel metallic.

Can't wait to see this. Got to resist the urge:p

ME TOO ! Models right, colors right, package is right, but, the ISSUE is that I/we can not order this as a Pentastar V6, UNLESS we suck-up the 20 inch wheels - On An Off-Road Package ! Duh, what's wrong here ? Can the Girls at @RamCares Fix that ?
All I want to do is be able to order my Big Horn Quad V6 Off Road / Level 1 AND have it with SPORT Package Paint WITHOUT the 20" Rims - just let me keep my 18"'s with the Falkens -- IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK for an OFF ROADer ? ? ? ? ? Ok I feel better now that I got that off my chest for the umpteenth time ! ;) :D

Users who are viewing this thread