5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dealer Arrivals

sgk

Reaction score
What trim level is that? i like those rims better then the limited rims mine will have. Hopefully Ill be able to get a body coloured grill soon also. Anyone know if that already an option or the limited?

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What trim level is that? i like those rims better then the limited rims mine will have. Hopefully Ill be able to get a body coloured grill soon also. Anyone know if that already an option or the limited?
If you mean the offroad one I posted...it is a bighorn...a little bit back in the thread is the link I posted for it.

D

Deleted member103

If you mean the offroad one I posted...it is a bighorn...a little bit back in the thread is the link I posted for it.

AWESOME ! EXCEPT FOR THE "STEP RAILS" ! ROCK GUARDS WOULD BE MORE APPROPRIATE !

D

Deleted member103

I figured you would like that. I am sure they would swap the steps out for you.

So you on your way to Pennsylvania...:p

I know not a v6, but you know you want that hemi power;)

YUP . . . just got my plane ticket ordered and tomorrow it's off to PA. . . . gonna meet me me at the airport 'dd" ?

D

Deleted member103

OK 'dd' where did you go ? Thought it were gonna be a slow evening . . . do a little bantering ! ?

SO, actually just kidding, BUT, I did PRICE & BUILD a similar DT -- your photo prompted me too -- IT came to $47,220 ! That compared to the $43,920 for the V6 version without LED's . . . Hmmm . . .

Ready ? Here is what I did -- Big Horn / Max. Steel, QUAD ( of Course ). Off Road Package & Level 1 . . . however, this time with the V8 w/eTorque (ugh @ + $1995)

I also added those LED's couldn't get (So Far ) with the V6 . . . and, the ALPINE, and the rear wheel liners -- which for some stupid-turd glitch ? reason can't get with the V6 now ? ? ? Now that I just pissed myself off; what's with the B.S. showing Prices for PAINT ? How LUDICROUS is that ? Talk about NICKLE & DIMING to death ? IF there weren't a new price war going on with Nice Discounts, I'd be inclined to tell RAM "WHERE TO GO" -- and it AIN'T to Tahiti for a Vacation . . . !

SO what do you think ? With a potential Discount from the 'MSRP' of $47,220 . . . I could possibly get in THIS DT for about $ 42,500 ? I could swing that IF they gave me a GOOD deal on the Jeep G.C. !
BUT, my REAL DT should be ALL that, but with the V6 . . . still gonna "bank" on that happening come Fall or Early Winter . . .

sgk

Reaction score
love the hood, would it look odd on a limited? (would be added on separately) Would I be trying too hard if I did that?

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sharp truck @Flot.

@BZ23, @sgk I believe all the trims have the RAM HORNS above the headlights so all the hoods should interchange and that hood really makes the truck look better.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
very SWEEEEET! last weekend i took a look at the first arrival of a laramie in my town.well equipped. i was a NON sport model. while looking through the window the first thing i noticed was the limited amount of wood grain. (it really looked like an after thought ) in my opinion they should of added a little more or not even had it at all - this is where the sport appearance package also shines (im 99 % sure) - it removes the minimal amount of wood grain. maybe Flot could take pictures of above his 8.4n or 12" screen and door panels. to show the optional colour that comes with the sport appearance package.

Users who are viewing this thread