5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dealer Arrivals

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not for me, but I'd sure like to get inside the previous owners head and find out why he traded in, and for what ?

Might not even be a trade in. It could be one that was driven for demos and or shows. It could also be one that was tested for awhile. There is so many situations that this truck could have been used for besides a trade in.

D

Deleted member103

Might not even be a trade in. It could be one that was driven for demos and or shows. It could also be one that was tested for awhile. There is so many situations that this truck could have been used for besides a trade in.

good points . . . but this one turns out is a trade in . . . which has me wondering ( again ) as to hmm, why ? Not a major concern, just my insatiable curiosity !
Couldn't get the answer though .

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
D

Deleted member103

I can't even order a new one but can get a used one:eek:. How do they consider it used. I think it was a demo. According to the description it has the E-torque but looking at pictures it doesn't. Is that considered false advertising:LOL:

Like I said 1 post above -- the Previous Owner sold outright or traded IT to a non FCA-US car place / thus the "Car-Gurus"/ and it shows just under 900 miles on it !
"They" sold it to Keen and now it's for sale by Keen ! . . . and now you have most of the rest of the story . . .

D

Deleted member103

So I'm here again because I wanted to add some photos of a more basic DT -- the Big Horn -- that is a 'DEALER ARRIVAL' which is the title of this thread . . .
This B.H. has the Level 1 and the Off-Road Package; 2 things I am looking for . . . ! the INTERIOR shots are of this Version ! The EXTERIOR shots are of a Different Version of basically the same Model, minus the Off Road Package . . . but wanted to show IT because it is the MAX. Steel & it is IN the Showroom, which "shows off" the "blueness" of this Color, IMO ! Enjoy, or not . The Toned down simpleness of the interior takes a moment to "like," sort of . . . it is a bit disappointing after seeing the Big Horn with the Level 2 or even the Laramie, but it also represents Less Potential Problematic Issues / less to "go wrong" ! But, mainly for those with less cashflow, it IS STILL a DT in EVERY OTHER ASPECT ! ! !

thumb_3bb1838cd1da9ec76e68b602ac16bfdax.jpg thumb_9ba8ee37680b0b314edc862852d735c6x.jpg thumb_f6380bb8dcfb35230de20b003b560b70x.jpg thumb_0f02414de4f8a1695e920083ad517045x.jpg thumb_3bb1838cd1da9ec76e68b602ac16bfdax.jpg thumb_9ba8ee37680b0b314edc862852d735c6x.jpg thumb_f6380bb8dcfb35230de20b003b560b70x.jpg thumb_0f02414de4f8a1695e920083ad517045x.jpg thumb_929aaaa99739518b204da96bd38a1fabx.jpg thumb_e48ffb94898392ddfeeba9b1a4f3b156x.jpg thumb_962aa411305581a40296f30e9ba3f186x.jpg thumb_4a79885cfcdf4463af14cc84e2d3e832x.jpg thumb_67c9d8c0d53b9436c4e01a7eed0fbbe0x.jpg thumb_9049f6b37e30748a019de0aace490a55x.jpg This last is the overhead console hope this works ?

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There have been a few tradesman with the upgrade wheels arrive that I have really liked, but the prices seem to make the jump to bighorn worth it.

But, if I was to buy today it would be a tradesman with the new express package and off road package, but every time I try to build one it won't let the 2 together and, although I haven't done so lately, the "express" package wasn't showing up.

There is a couple patriot blue tradesman that have caught my eye on dealer lots.

I know, the flip side of what everyone seems to be ordering in world of Laramie and limited.

D

Deleted member103

There have been a few tradesman with the upgrade wheels arrive that I have really liked, but the prices seem to make the jump to bighorn worth it.

But, if I was to buy today it would be a tradesman with the new express package and off road package, but every time I try to build one it won't let the 2 together and, although I haven't done so lately, the "express" package wasn't showing up.

There is a couple patriot blue tradesman that have caught my eye on dealer lots.

I know, the flip side of what everyone seems to be ordering in world of Laramie and limited.

I also priced a tradesman best I could the way I want my Big Horn -- WITH a 5 seat Center Console, Level 1 (Big Horn version) and Off Road Package ! Can't get that Center Console in the Tradesman -- the Price DIFF. does make the Big Horn a Compelling Attractive Choice indeed . But IF you really intent to "work this rig" as a work truck, then I too would buy Tradesman !

D

Deleted member103

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inven...efined&filtersModified=true#listing=206874563

This one right here is real close to a good fill in for the 99. I really like it. Would prefer a crew and long bed...but this is the closest to what I would be looking for.

NICE one as well, I think I did something wrong when transferring the dealer photos to iPhoto then downloading to here ? Didn't
work, as My pics won't enlarge ?
BUT, 'dd' your find here is Closer still to what I'd like, but Unfortunately ( so far ) can't get that Sport Paint with the V6 .

Did you note the Lack of CC buttons for Heated seats & steering wheel ? That's cause can't get them with Level 1 on the Big Horn .
But strangely you do get the rear power sliding window with heating elements -- guess the owners will have to go into the 'U-Connect' screen to turn on/off the rear defrost . Somehow, someway I gotta find a solution to getting those LED's without selling the lease to the farm ! ! ! The Sport paint wouldn't be so bad either ! ! ! Gotta be a V6 and that there is the Root of all my problems damn ! What to do -- could a REBEL solve these problems ? gonna have to check that out again at RAM.com ! ?

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
good points . . . but this one turns out is a trade in . . . which has me wondering ( again ) as to hmm, why ? Not a major concern, just my insatiable curiosity !
Couldn't get the answer though .

How did you figure out its a trade in?

ryelinek

Reaction score
They made it
View attachment 791

Really hard to not go home get the cummins and get rid of it for the offroad package...but I dislike this dealer

Love the truck though. They look so much better in person and really date the DS.

Exactly! They look REALLY good in person. All the internet trolls trying to complain about the exterior I doubt have seen one up close.

FLG8R

Reaction score
They made it
View attachment 791

Really hard to not go home get the cummins and get rid of it for the offroad package...but I dislike this dealer

Love the truck though. They look so much better in person and really date the DS.
Hate when a dealer takes a good looking truck that shows 4x4 or Off Road badging and stuffs those damn step rails on it to defeat the whole idea of what the trucks designed for.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Take it for a drive... I dare you lol.
I am up in the wilderness right now, you need to post more info about HD or TRX so I don't stop by and grab the Cummins and do something I will regret as the only reason I bought that truck was for a trade on a 5th Gen HD...but they did such a good job on the 1500...and it isn't a crew so the wife will yell...whew...survived that one...close call.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I am up in the wilderness right now, you need to post more info about HD or TRX so I don't stop by and grab the Cummins and do something I will regret as the only reason I bought that truck was for a trade on a 5th Gen HD...but they did such a good job on the 1500...and it isn't a crew so the wife will yell...whew...survived that one...close call.

No new info yet, I do have a bunch of new HD spy shots and video that I will get up early next week.

Users who are viewing this thread