5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dealer Arrivals

DocBones

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, I checked ramtrucks.com and searched for stock and found 44 trucks “in transit” within 150 miles of me in the LA area. Looks like Ontario, CA is getting a good stock. They’re all Laramie and Big Horn. That has me nervous given I ordered a limited and nobody is getting one?
1f612.png

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Limited, Longhorn and Laramie are the first builds and will be first on lots. They just started building Big Horns recently.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There are quite a few "in transit" for the Indy area...none have landed just yet.

mrmachaveli

Reaction score
Sorry for my absences. Anyone in here have experience doing that half shell looking texture in a ceiling. And blending it into ones from 30 years prior :I

But, my friend from a dealership in Toledo, Oh - where I live. Told me they got a couple more trucks delivered today.
I do not know what they are, but will be looking tomorrow during a long
lunch break. If anyone wants a specific picture of description, let me
know. I will do so.
I haven't made it to take any pictures

If anyone is serious about purchasing, the owner and I have a favorite sales person, whom I normally deal with, I do not desire to have them receive a number of calls, from persons not that interested in purchasing.

mrmachaveli

Reaction score
Sorry for the crap quality, I had to screw with the resolution to make it fit the ridiculous file size

Attachments

• IMG_20180320_163205249_HDR.gif
    IMG_20180320_163205249_HDR.gif
    105.5 KB · Views: 66

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing in stock yet in Oregon, when I looked at the trucks on order I saw something odd, none of the dealers ordered a truck with the 4x4 off-road package. Plenty of straight 4x4, but none with ATV tires and skid plates

mrmachaveli

Reaction score
edrclark said:
Nothing in stock yet in Oregon, when I looked at the trucks on order I saw something odd, none of the dealers ordered a truck with the 4x4 off-road package. Plenty of straight 4x4, but none with ATV tires and skid plates
Yeah, I'm lucky to be right near Detroit, on the Ohio Michigan border. This thing is the base Level Laramie for the most part, 18' wheels, no side steps, 8.4 screen , no dual panel roof. If I'm lucky, I will be able to take it for a drive tomorrow, hoping my lunch stays open, if not Thursday.

D

Deleted member103

edrclark said:
Yup, same for Eastern Washington, which probably means same for all WA. and the Idaho Panhandle where 'Dave Smith' is (Kellogg) . Have not called my 2 area dealers - I do however drive by the one I bought my G.C. from just about every other day - none that I can see, although now that I think of it the 1 (or ?) would probably go in the showroom !
Sadly the point you make about the 4X4 vs Off Road Group - probably the majority of the upper trim models will become Mall Crawlers like the JLU's Sahara & Sport trims !
When I do order my Big Horn -V6 4X4 Off Road & Level 1 Packages - it will spend more hours off the pavement (is my prediction) all across the "unpaved back-roads, logging roads and Forest Service roads" headed to lakes & rivers and mountain vistas ! Where about in Oregon, and your trucks aspirations are ?
263a.png

DocBones

Reaction score
edrclark said:
I saw one coming into SoCal with the off road pkg. the website say late avail on the protection group which is included in the off road.

Texas Trucks

Reaction score

Attachments

• Snapchat-14067313.jpg
    Snapchat-14067313.jpg
    569.5 KB · Views: 486

DocBones

Reaction score
Dealers in SoCal are about 3-4 days behind being “on dealer lot” from the website. They don’t update the ram site very quickly.

D

Deleted member103

UPDATE FOR EASTERN WASHINGTON STATE - SPOKANE COUNTY -
Dishmandodge.net - go here to see a DT LIMITED /. It's on the lot - Billet Silver / black interior & of course they have many photos - the 12" does look nice ! It's msrp is ~$63,000 ! They also have 2 LARAMIE with many photos . IF they weren't so darn far away - about 22 miles each way, I'd go take some of my own HD photos and download, but I provided their website . When my "LOCAL" (~ 4 miles) starts getting their 1st batch (14, I think) I will take a trip ! They have ALL the Models on order, except Tradesman's & Rebels . . . also no 4X4 off road versions ! Bummer, gonna have to go voice my displeasure about that ! ! !
263a.png

2639.png

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This arrived at Courtesy Ram in Altoona, Pa. (see attachment)
(see attachment)

Attachments

• 2018-04-22 17.35.24.jpg
    2018-04-22 17.35.24.jpg
    660.3 KB · Views: 378
  • 2018-04-22 17.33.58.jpg
    2018-04-22 17.33.58.jpg
    541.9 KB · Views: 387

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Very nice thats pretty well the way I would get it equipped other than I would skip the Nav and the 20 inch chrome wheels.

Waiting to see if they offer the Sport appearance package in Canada.

DSOOBY

Reaction score
alacombe said:
Needs some chrome and some side steps.
That defeats the purpose of the sport package. I'm not a fan of chrome for the most part.

Users who are viewing this thread