5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RonsSRT1

Reaction score
It is not just Ram tracker. I just got an email today from FCA customer service that my truck should be shipping by the end of the week.... a text for the the same. Ram Tracker also is not updated still.

Looking at your pictures, it's making me jealous, lol. But one thing I've been terrified about is the seating. I saw the standard seat interior has cloth in the middle and I really think it looks horrible, especially in red. People are paying so much for these trucks, atleast they can give us leather seating. I ordered the upgraded interior but in red so seeing the pictures of your seats has relaxed me so much knowing that the seat inserts wont be cloth.

I know you said you keep a cloth in your truck to wipe the screen, I dont know if you've heard of or saw this. I've been thinking about getting it to protect my screens.

AustinD1

Reaction score
Picked up my limited level A earlier today. Amazingly smooth drive and the truck looks amazing. There is a very small amount of cloth on the seat but I am not too upset. Seats are very comfy and the massage feature work nicely. Overall happy with everything except the time it took to get delivered but hey, if it keeps it from being brought back to the dealership I’ll take it.

Pikeman_66

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can anyone take a look at the below of my order and tell me if there is anything holding it back from my dealership getting the VON and VIN? I ordered in May and the truck is no longer on restriction according to my dealer but they are clueless as to why Stellantis won't pick the order up?? They've now put in two orders for the truck and are still getting nothing lol!!
View attachment 188687
Most likely the hydro blue with the level 2

Pikeman_66

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here is the first bit of the photo dump. I like that Ram hides little easter eggs like Jeep does as well. For those of you with the higher end trucks with cloth seats... there ya go! All leather in the Rebel!(With the upgrade)

I still cannot get the garage link to sync with my garage door opener though! I even cleared all the remotes in trying on accident (wife made sure to let me know of this 😬)

Other than that still just learning all the features on this truck. Have not played around with the passenger screen yet either.

Ordered a Bak X4S hard rolling tonneau cover as well (Etrailer claims it will still fit even though Real Truck says no)

Also got a Rough Country bed cargo holder for the tail end. Will be making DIY kayak bunks for my Oldtown Sportsman 120pdl as well. Any advise let me know!
View attachment 188672
View attachment 188673
View attachment 188674
View attachment 188675
View attachment 188676
View attachment 188677
View attachment 188678
View attachment 188679
View attachment 188680
View attachment 188681
I would sure like to see my seats in my limited with level A be like those without the rebel sig of course but the all leather. Hard to believe a more expensive truck would not have all leather.

Pikeman_66

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Picked up my limited level A earlier today. Amazingly smooth drive and the truck looks amazing. There is a very small amount of cloth on the seat but I am not too upset. Seats are very comfy and the massage feature work nicely. Overall happy with everything except the time it took to get delivered but hey, if it keeps it from being brought back to the dealership I’ll take it.
Congrats, I am still waiting on my limited Level A ordered in January.

Silvertoy

Reaction score
Most likely the hydro blue with the level 2
My Hydro Blue, Level 2 BH ($71k MSRP) entered production Friday - shipped to Body Vendor yesterday. For some reason I am getting a Nov 1 ship date, but dealer still says the 30th. The only things I have different equipment-wise from your rebel are the leather bucket seats (vs cloth bench) and advanced safety (not an option on BH). And of course the other rebel-ey things.

Ramboy13

Reaction score
I used the adams on several of my cars and its great. Check out Pan the Organizer if you want to get nerdy about Ceramic and cleaning your vehicles. Dude covers it all.
Wow - thanks for the tip. That guy is great. He takes it up a level from what I've done in the past, but ignorance is bliss. Now that I know better, I'm going to take better care of the new truck (if I ever get it!). I'm in upstate NY, and don't have a heated garage, so I hope I can get it before winter comes.
I assume the delivered truck has nothing on it - no paint protection at all. And also assuming Mark Dodge isn't doing anything either. True?

PetePA

Reaction score
Wow - thanks for the tip. That guy is great. He takes it up a level from what I've done in the past, but ignorance is bliss. Now that I know better, I'm going to take better care of the new truck (if I ever get it!). I'm in upstate NY, and don't have a heated garage, so I hope I can get it before winter comes.
I assume the delivered truck has nothing on it - no paint protection at all. And also assuming Mark Dodge isn't doing anything either. True?

I'll let others respond regarding what the dealership does.

What I do want to point out is that it's going to be expensive for PPF and a good ceramic coating... in case you weren't aware, so you don't get sticker shock. I'm looking at almost $3,000 for both for my Tungsten whenever I get it. It's a very reputable company and they provide something like an 8-year warranty on the ceramic coating.

Pikeman_66

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'll let others respond regarding what the dealership does.

What I do want to point out is that it's going to be expensive for PPF and a good ceramic coating... in case you weren't aware, so you don't get sticker shock. I'm looking at almost $3,000 for both for my Tungsten whenever I get it. It's a very reputable company and they provide something like an 8-year warranty on the ceramic coating.
I too am looking at around 1k for ceramic on my new one I am told. and that's not at the dealer. I used to have dealer apply a product call cilajet ceramic to my chevies. I love that stuff, but the dealer stopped applying it and I can't find anyone close to me authorized. it's a product developed for Airplanes, and I highly recommend it. its like dust just bounced off of it and when you washed the truck it looked like brand new every time, even in road salted roads. I haven't found anything as good as that stuff was.
the last product was called glass coat or something like that. I didn't think it worked well and damn sure wasn't as good a cilajet was. I'm told our local Ziebart ha a product that works well but is a little pricey that's what I am looking at on the Ram and will prob have them PPF the front wrap around paint just above the bumper. I know that is not going to be safe around here with our chip and seal junk Indiana roads.

Ramboy13

Reaction score
I too am looking at around 1k for ceramic on my new one I am told. and that's not at the dealer. I used to have dealer apply a product call cilajet ceramic to my chevies. I love that stuff, but the dealer stopped applying it and I can't find anyone close to me authorized. it's a product developed for Airplanes, and I highly recommend it. its like dust just bounced off of it and when you washed the truck it looked like brand new every time, even in road salted roads. I haven't found anything as good as that stuff was.
the last product was called glass coat or something like that. I didn't think it worked well and damn sure wasn't as good a cilajet was. I'm told our local Ziebart ha a product that works well but is a little pricey that's what I am looking at on the Ram and will prob have them PPF the front wrap around paint just above the bumper. I know that is not going to be safe around here with our chip and seal junk Indiana roads.
I had an unofficial quote of around $1k, too. I'd kind of like to do it myself, but I have plenty of time to make that decision.
I used something called Liquid Glass in the past. Wonder if that's what you're talking about. It was good in the realm of waxes, but I don't think it comes close to what ceramics will do.

Users who are viewing this thread