5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PetePA

Reaction score
It is not just Ram tracker. I just got an email today from FCA customer service that my truck should be shipping by the end of the week.... a text for the the same. Ram Tracker also is not updated still.

If you get 2 trucks for the price of one, I'll buy the second off of you for a fair price.

RonsSRT1

Reaction score
It is not just Ram tracker. I just got an email today from FCA customer service that my truck should be shipping by the end of the week.... a text for the the same. Ram Tracker also is not updated still.

Looking at your pictures, it's making me jealous, lol. But one thing I've been terrified about is the seating. I saw the standard seat interior has cloth in the middle and I really think it looks horrible, especially in red. People are paying so much for these trucks, atleast they can give us leather seating. I ordered the upgraded interior but in red so seeing the pictures of your seats has relaxed me so much knowing that the seat inserts wont be cloth.

I know you said you keep a cloth in your truck to wipe the screen, I dont know if you've heard of or saw this. I've been thinking about getting it to protect my screens.

AustinD1

Reaction score
Picked up my limited level A earlier today. Amazingly smooth drive and the truck looks amazing. There is a very small amount of cloth on the seat but I am not too upset. Seats are very comfy and the massage feature work nicely. Overall happy with everything except the time it took to get delivered but hey, if it keeps it from being brought back to the dealership I’ll take it.

Gillytickle

Reaction score
That's ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread