5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pikeman_66

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Don't you guys both have the 6'4" bed? I was looking to see if I could find your trucks but nothing coming up in Delmonico red.
Yes, mine has the 6 foot 4 Pete.
I just seconds ago got a text telling me the same thing that it has started production. It also says 10/29 for est del date🥵 I hope that’s wrong.

PetePA

Reaction score
Yes, mine has the 6 foot 4 Pete.
I just seconds ago got a text telling me the same thing that it has started production.

Ok, I bet the tracker updates before the website. I bet I can find your VIN in a couple days. Don't tell me, I'll PM you when I think I've found it 😂

smh310

Reaction score
Should it take a month to get a vin number? I ordered on 7/31 and still don't have the VIN. The last time I ordered a truck I received the it the next day.

Foxman

Reaction score
Wow - thanks for the tip. That guy is great. He takes it up a level from what I've done in the past, but ignorance is bliss. Now that I know better, I'm going to take better care of the new truck (if I ever get it!). I'm in upstate NY, and don't have a heated garage, so I hope I can get it before winter comes.
I assume the delivered truck has nothing on it - no paint protection at all. And also assuming Mark Dodge isn't doing anything either. True?
You can assume it won't come with anything on it. I use Menzerna 400 and the final gloss polishes with a Rupes orbital on the paint before application. Then CarPro Eraser before ceramic application. I used the Adams 7 year product on my Porsche most recently and that stuff is great to apply, beading is awesome, and if it lasts half as long as advertised, I'm happy.

Foxman

Reaction score
Still no word on my Tungsten...I'm feeling kinda left out with you guys all getting texts and stuff!! I wonder if the offroad group is causing delays? Anyone get the offroad group on their truck?

RonsSRT1

Reaction score
Still no word on my Tungsten...I'm feeling kinda left out with you guys all getting texts and stuff!! I wonder if the offroad group is causing delays? Anyone get the offroad group on their truck?
Dont feel bad, I'm not getting any updates for my Rebel either. I went from a 10/9 delivery date to TBD. I called Ram yesterday and was told that it has shipped. I kept asking the woman on the phone if she meant that my truck has been shipped or that it's ready to be shipped. She kept saying it's shipped. Of course I got all excited and was on cloud 9 after hearing this but then I started to think about what she said and how she wasn't clear on what I kept asking her. So I called again today to see if I could get a more clear answer and was told that it's ready to be shipped and it hasn't been shipped yet. I called my dealer and was told that I went from KZM to KZL. WTF?!?!?!? All I want to see is an updated email from the factory saying my truck has been shipped with an estimated delivery date of something other than TBD! It's been built and ready to go since 8/15. Looking at all my updates, I'm averaging around 2 to 2 and a half weeks between each update so HOPEFULLY I'll be getting another sometime next week.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mine has the off road group

mistys527

Reaction score
I
Ordered 2025 Ram Rebel, level 2 Equipment Group, Advanced Safety Group
I feel like this is trucking along considering all the delays. Hoping it stays on the same track!

Ordered: 8/12/24
VIN: 8/13/24
Scheduled (D2): 8/26/24
In Production: TBD
Vehicle Built: TBD
Shipped: TBD
Ordered mine july 3rd and no movement at all

PetePA

Reaction score
Dont feel bad, I'm not getting any updates for my Rebel either. I went from a 10/9 delivery date to TBD. I called Ram yesterday and was told that it has shipped. I kept asking the woman on the phone if she meant that my truck has been shipped or that it's ready to be shipped. She kept saying it's shipped. Of course I got all excited and was on cloud 9 after hearing this but then I started to think about what she said and how she wasn't clear on what I kept asking her. So I called again today to see if I could get a more clear answer and was told that it's ready to be shipped and it hasn't been shipped yet. I called my dealer and was told that I went from KZM to KZL. WTF?!?!?!? All I want to see is an updated email from the factory saying my truck has been shipped with an estimated delivery date of something other than TBD! It's been built and ready to go since 8/15. Looking at all my updates, I'm averaging around 2 to 2 and a half weeks between each update so HOPEFULLY I'll be getting another sometime next week.
I absolutely hate that Ram customer service. They were misleading with me too. They really know how to dance around. Hell, they probably would make good lawyers if they were based in the US.

Users who are viewing this thread