5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beachumz

Reaction score
I ordered a hydro blue Rebel back in April. My options for it are the monotone paint, luxury leather red bucket seats/interior, advanced safety group 2, technology group, 33 gallon tank, air suspension, bed utility group, tonneau cover, sunroof, black side steps, trailer brake control and Rebel 2 equipment group. It was put on restriction until May 13th when it went to BA. It went to D on June 14th where I was given a VIN, D1 on July 2nd and finally went to E,F and G on July 26th. It went to I, J and JB on July 29th and then to KZ on August 15th where I was able to see my window sticker and then to KZM on August 17th where I have been stuck in ever since. I had a delivery date of October 9th but that changed to TBD and hasnt changed. I saw that a list was created with VIN numbers and dealers trucks were sold at, etc. If the original poster wants to add me to the list, let me know.
Good luck! My truck still shows TBD shipping on Ram Tracker. Just keep up to date with your dealership. When Ram refers us to that I think it's because they know Ram tracker is a complete POS.

Beachumz

Reaction score
AWESOME looking truck! I really don't like black, it's such a nice color when clean, black is always so hard to keep clean but that truck is beautiful. Can't wait to get mine even more now. Hopefully by next month if does come in, it'll be a birthday present to myself.

One question though, the RAM lighting on the ground, is that something that came with the truck or did you add it yourself? I ask because the Rebel I ordered has those side mirror lighting lights also.
It came with it! My kids actually saw it. I just ignored it thinking it was just the puddle lighting. It even shows the same with the mirrors folded in.

Ramboy13

Reaction score
Thank you. The ceramic spray will be my best friend with the black. NOT sure on a name yet... I ordered on May the 4th (be with you) aka star wars day. And it's the Rebel(scum). My geeky side kinda think I need to do something star wars. Lol. I am in Canton area. 4 hour drive!
What kind of ceramic do you use? I've never done it - so I don't know what I don't know.....

Beachumz

Reaction score
I have been using the Chemical Brothers but I'm going to try the new Turtle Wax spray.

Ramboy13

Reaction score
Project farm YouTube channel has a good video on ceramic coatings may want to check it out
Thanks - that was very informative. He didn't include the Turtle Wax, which would've been interesting. It seems like if you're going to spend the time to do it right, Adams is probably the best bet long term.

TroyJonesSF

Reaction score
Thank you. The ceramic spray will be my best friend with the black. NOT sure on a name yet... I ordered on May the 4th (be with you) aka star wars day. And it's the Rebel(scum). My geeky side kinda think I need to do something star wars. Lol. I am in Canton area. 4 hour drive!
Canton South Dakota?

Beachumz

Reaction score
Here is the first bit of the photo dump. I like that Ram hides little easter eggs like Jeep does as well. For those of you with the higher end trucks with cloth seats... there ya go! All leather in the Rebel!(With the upgrade)

I still cannot get the garage link to sync with my garage door opener though! I even cleared all the remotes in trying on accident (wife made sure to let me know of this 😬)

Other than that still just learning all the features on this truck. Have not played around with the passenger screen yet either.

Ordered a Bak X4S hard rolling tonneau cover as well (Etrailer claims it will still fit even though Real Truck says no)

Also got a Rough Country bed cargo holder for the tail end. Will be making DIY kayak bunks for my Oldtown Sportsman 120pdl as well. Any advise let me know!
1000014142.jpg
1000014143.jpg
1000014144.jpg
1000014145.jpg
1000014146.jpg
1000014147.jpg
1000014148.jpg
1000014149.jpg
1000014150.jpg
1000014151.jpg

FloridaSun

Reaction score
I keep an ultra soft micro fiber (rag company interior for screens) in my armrest console to wipe off my finger prints from the touch screen. I have/use distilled water when I do the full interior detail.
Eagle-Edgeless-350-16x16-Microfiber-Towel-Lavender-5-Pack-Stack-web.jpg

jakelsl2009

Reaction score
Can anyone take a look at the below of my order and tell me if there is anything holding it back from my dealership getting the VON and VIN? I ordered in May and the truck is no longer on restriction according to my dealer but they are clueless as to why Stellantis won't pick the order up?? They've now put in two orders for the truck and are still getting nothing lol!!
Rebel Screenshot.png

Foxman

Reaction score
Thanks - that was very informative. He didn't include the Turtle Wax, which would've been interesting. It seems like if you're going to spend the time to do it right, Adams is probably the best bet long term.
I used the adams on several of my cars and its great. Check out Pan the Organizer if you want to get nerdy about Ceramic and cleaning your vehicles. Dude covers it all.

RonsSRT1

Reaction score
It came with it! My kids actually saw it. I just ignored it thinking it was just the puddle lighting. It even shows the same with the mirrors folded in.

I really hope my Rebel comes with that lighting, I think it's pretty cool looking.

I called Ram Customer Assistance today and they said my truck has been shipped but when I talked to my salesman, he said that they have no new info on it or an estimated delivery date. Customer assistance did say that the Ram Tracker has been very slow to update the last few weeks, so hopefully the woman I talked to wasn't just filling my head with words that I wanted to hear when it came to my truck being delivered. I just decided that I'm not going to be a pain in the a$$ and just wait and when it comes in, it comes in. This way I'll be even more surprised when it does.

Beachumz

Reaction score
I really hope my Rebel comes with that lighting, I think it's pretty cool looking.

I called Ram Customer Assistance today and they said my truck has been shipped but when I talked to my salesman, he said that they have no new info on it or an estimated delivery date. Customer assistance did say that the Ram Tracker has been very slow to update the last few weeks, so hopefully the woman I talked to wasn't just filling my head with words that I wanted to hear when it came to my truck being delivered. I just decided that I'm not going to be a pain in the a$$ and just wait and when it comes in, it comes in. This way I'll be even more surprised when it does.
It is not just Ram tracker. I just got an email today from FCA customer service that my truck should be shipping by the end of the week.... a text for the the same. Ram Tracker also is not updated still.

Users who are viewing this thread