5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beachumz

Reaction score
I ordered a hydro blue Rebel back in April. My options for it are the monotone paint, luxury leather red bucket seats/interior, advanced safety group 2, technology group, 33 gallon tank, air suspension, bed utility group, tonneau cover, sunroof, black side steps, trailer brake control and Rebel 2 equipment group. It was put on restriction until May 13th when it went to BA. It went to D on June 14th where I was given a VIN, D1 on July 2nd and finally went to E,F and G on July 26th. It went to I, J and JB on July 29th and then to KZ on August 15th where I was able to see my window sticker and then to KZM on August 17th where I have been stuck in ever since. I had a delivery date of October 9th but that changed to TBD and hasnt changed. I saw that a list was created with VIN numbers and dealers trucks were sold at, etc. If the original poster wants to add me to the list, let me know.
Good luck! My truck still shows TBD shipping on Ram Tracker. Just keep up to date with your dealership. When Ram refers us to that I think it's because they know Ram tracker is a complete POS.

Beachumz

Reaction score
AWESOME looking truck! I really don't like black, it's such a nice color when clean, black is always so hard to keep clean but that truck is beautiful. Can't wait to get mine even more now. Hopefully by next month if does come in, it'll be a birthday present to myself.

One question though, the RAM lighting on the ground, is that something that came with the truck or did you add it yourself? I ask because the Rebel I ordered has those side mirror lighting lights also.
It came with it! My kids actually saw it. I just ignored it thinking it was just the puddle lighting. It even shows the same with the mirrors folded in.

Ramboy13

Reaction score
Thank you. The ceramic spray will be my best friend with the black. NOT sure on a name yet... I ordered on May the 4th (be with you) aka star wars day. And it's the Rebel(scum). My geeky side kinda think I need to do something star wars. Lol. I am in Canton area. 4 hour drive!
What kind of ceramic do you use? I've never done it - so I don't know what I don't know.....

Beachumz

Reaction score
I have been using the Chemical Brothers but I'm going to try the new Turtle Wax spray.

Users who are viewing this thread